Status: So I'm just trying this one out...so update status will probably be...meh, unless someone reviews saying otherwise then I'd be happy to go faster!

Big Changes in Small Packages

Chapter One

Smiling, I readjusted the miniature action figures. I only had four of them but that was enough for me, given the amount of other memorabilia I had in my room. The little figures looked back at me, stiff and unmoving in their various poses. Staring back at me from my bedside desk, were four of the original Justice League. J'onn J'onnz, Batman, Superman, and Flash were the figurines that I had been able to purchase but they fit my room. The walls were black but nearly completely covered with neon paint splatters ranging through the entire color wheel. Over the top of that, I had poster after poster of all kinds of movies, cartoons, and some TV shows. My bedspread and sheets were from all kinds of fandoms, the pillowcase itself was TF supporting.

I glanced past the figurines and couldn't help it as my smile grew a little. Behind them was a framed photo of me, my Mom, and my Dad standing with Hulk, Wolverine, Cyclops, Captain America, and Spiderman. Our whole group was standing in the middle of Marvel's Super Hero Island in Universal Studios Orlando, my sweet 16 place. The frame itself was covered with a variety of Marvel villains and superheroes. Along the bottom of the frame my full name, DJ Zuchraic, was carved in comic letters.

Currently, I am lying on my bed in neon yellow gym shorts and a black tank top with Venom's face printed across the front with white paint spatters. My messy mop of bronze colored hair was askew on my head, my lack of care for it's current look easily shown, then of course I had my trusty purple glasses pushed up against my nose bridge. Pandora music poured out of my IPod streaming right out of my Imagine Dragons station.

"So I, I bet my life! I bet my life on you!" I quietly sung along while reading a ne Transformers comic, they met John Henry in this one.

"DJ!"

Putting my music on pause, I glanced at my doorway.

Yeah Mom?!"

"Lights out! It's nine!" She called back before heard her return to washing the dishes.

I called back an affirmative before jumping off the bed and onto the galaxy print carpet. I pressed play on my IPod before grabbing it and dancing towards the bathroom even as I danced to the music. Finishing up with my teeth, thus ending my nightly routine, I jogged to the stairwell and jumped onto the bannister. I couldn't the grin plastered on my face as I slid down the length of the spiral staircase. Bouncing into the kitchen, I skid to a stop on my fluffy socks. Mom was washing dishes while Dad was going over the plans. Them being business partners as they are, both of them have to go to China for about four weeks or so to settle a business deal that some of the company heads wanted to get their hands on, but me? I tended to stay out of these kinds of things. Hardcore business was definitely NOT my cup of tea, or rather milk.

"G'night Mom!" I chirped, giving her a quick pec on the cheek. She smiled and returned my farewell as I skipped over to Dad and repeated the gesture. He replied the same way Mom had and I headed back upstairs to bed. I jumped onto my bed, enjoying the childish giggle that escaped me as I bounced around before I wiggled my way over to the edge of the bed. Plugging in the IPod, I turned the volume down and pressed play, settling into my bed as Fall Out Boy's "Centuries" started slipping out of the speakers. I closed my eyes with a smile before I jumped off to dream land.
==============================================================

"Don't touch her! We don't know what we're dealing with here or what's going on, and the last thing we need is a giant to deal with." A voice growled next to me ears as I was slowly roused by something shifting on my chest. I yawned before reaching out and grabbing the thing off my chest. For some reason I heard shouts that sounded surprised as I rolled over and let one arm fall off the side of the bed while I snuggled up against whatever I had grabbed. I made a small purr-like noise, finding the thing I was cuddling to be really warm. I sighed as I started to fall back asleep when someone laughed, again, close to my ear.

"Man! I knew girls loved me but I didn't think it was this bad!" Someone exclaimed before laughing.

I groaned and whimpered before slowly sitting up and dropping the warm thing on my lap. Yawning, I rubbed my eyes before blearily blinking and focusing in on my bed....and the four small people staring up at me. My brain froze as I attempted to mentally process what was going on when Flash took a step forward.

"Hey ther-"

That was as far as he got in his greeting before I shrieked and flailed my limbs.

"HOLY CRAP!!!" I yelled as I fell off the bed and cracked my head on the nightstand. I held my head in pain as I lay on the floor before I slowly sat up so my eyes were level with the bed.

"Are you alright?"

I froze and gasped in shock before turning my head to see the four tiny men on my bed staring at me, or in Batman's case, glaring at me. Slowly, I raised my hand and gave them a tiny wave.

"Hi..." I gulped...well this was going to be an interesting day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! So maybe that's not what was expected but I have this really cool (to me) idea about eventually making this into a Marvel crossover with key characters from other universes also making appearances (but that one's still a maybe but if you REALLY want it don't hesitate to say so!) Basically I just wanted to write this down and get it over with..so we'll see! :D