‹ Prequel: Liberation
Status: Please lemme know what you think of this story, its one of my favorite sci-fi ideas.

Liberation: The Hybrid

Home

About three years after Panelepe's announcement of her pregnancy her and space rebel/hero Pluto moved to a small refugee colony on a desert planet on the brink of deep space. This is where there young hybrid daughter could live without being judged for being a hybrid. If you didn't know hybrids are people with parents from different species, for example a human and a grey (a very common and frowned about mix). Vesper,Panelepe and Pluto's daughter,was a jumao and rayee. Vesper had her mother's cat like exterior while displaying her father's dark hair along with black ,and white stripes.

Pluto raised Vesper as a fighter teaching the art of defense at a young age. The poor girl often got in fights with the kids who taunted her.One day she was being pinned by two of her common opponents. "Hey! Stop it!" A boy named Leo tried to pull them off of Vesper. He managed to drag them off and stood trying to look tough. Vesper jumped up and tacked the bigger bully leaving the smaller for Leo. Leo was her only friend he was born on the moon of earth leaving him a terrible spinal defect but he powered through and made a support for his spine and taught himself how to walk. After the brawl they walked home. "You need to stop getting into fights." Leo said nervously. "Bah. Come on you know that won't happen." Vesper chuckled. "Seriously one day you could get killed." Leo sniffled. "I don't want my only friend killed..." He continued to sniffle and cry. "Aw,shucks I promise I won't die and you promise never to get mushy like now ever again." Vesper hugged him and they finished the short walk home in silence.

In the morning Vesper woke up to the sound of her father's hover-bike's loud engine...