‹ Prequel: Liberation
Status: Please lemme know what you think of this story, its one of my favorite sci-fi ideas.

Liberation: The Hybrid

Not A Object! Part One

Vesper awoke on the cold floor of a spaceship. She was surrounded by other girls, all in the same lingerie. They were shaking and scared. She sat up confused and furious. "That bastard drugged me!" She snarled and ran towards the doorway, only to get shocked badly. Vesper's common sense returned and she recalled the previous night's events. She met a guy and he gave her a drink, that was all she remembered. A guard pasted by. "Hey! Quiet down bitch!" He hit the metal wall with his gun and it made a loud ringing. Boiling with rage Vesper lunged at him,ignored her shock collar and stole his gun. With all speed she knocked him out. She looked at the girls. "Come on! We need to fight back!" She urged them to follow. "No. Can't you see? Its hopeless..." A human girl said with tears in her eyes. Vesper rolled her eyes and started to run down the hall. She knocked out every guard, until she came upon a familiar one. "Leo?" She frowned. "Vesper?" He squealed and hugged her. She pushed him off and smiled. "What the hell are you doing here?" They both asked each other. Vesper told her drugged story and Leo told a story of how he fell to a life of crime figuring she'd find him. "Well either way I need help getting off of here." Vesper looked at Leo. "As long as we never get separated ever again." Leo smiled. They both nodded and started heading down the hall.