‹ Prequel: Liberation
Status: Please lemme know what you think of this story, its one of my favorite sci-fi ideas.

Liberation: The Hybrid

Not a Object! Part Two.

Leo cut the power to the ship, the lights flickered then shut off. Vesper using the dark to her best ability hacked and smacked her way to the flight deck of the ship. A reptilian like alien slouched in a comfy throne like chair. "Well well well," He smirked. Vesper started to run towards him. She collided into his large frame. He smacked her with his gun. She clung onto him , despite the constant being smacked by his gun. Leo was panicking and while walking around biting his nails he saw a giant red button on the control panel. He leaped for the button and slammed it down. The ship made a large creaking noise. It started to fall into the pull of gravity from another planet. Nearby police saw the sight and decided to investigate. They zoned in on the crashing ship. Luckily Leo balanced the ship in the nick of time. Police raided the landed ship. "Noli your under arrest for trafficking of humans, greys, jumaos and even your own species." The officer grabbed the gangster and shoved into their cruiser. Leo and Vesper snuck away to avoid being questioned. They limped off into the distance to a small town on the horizion.