Red Bows

1/1

“Happy birthday!”

Kai stopped dead in her tracks as she entered her home after work on that Monday night and stated at her boyfriend.

“Why are you naked?”

He stood up. “I'm not naked; I’m wearing a bow.”

“You have a bow on your junk!”

He gave a little wiggle and Kai laughed. “Gabe!”

“What? Don't you want to unwrap me?”

She looked him over. Blond hair, sparkling eyes, and a body that was her own playground. Gabe Landeskog was her perfect ken doll brought to life.

“Your dick is my birthday present?”

“When you say it like that it sounds so crass. It's supposed to be something beautiful, Kai.”

“Your penis is very beautiful,” she agreed with a smirk.

“Damn right it is. Wanna touch it?” He asked with another wiggle.

“I suppose I should unwrap it,” she said thoughtfully.

“Please do; it's starting to chafe a little.”

Kai laughed. “It's the thought that counts, Landeskog.” She turned to head up the stairs and Gabe chased after her.

“Where are you going?”

“To the bedroom,” she replied, stopping halfway up the stairs and turning back to look at him. “Oh my god, you are really only wearing a bow right now.” He turned slowly at the bottom of the stairs and Kai whistled. “Nice ass, Landycakes.”

“Thank you,” he replied, bowing deeply. “But you can't go upstairs.”

“Why not?”

“Because your real present is up there and you'll spoil the surprise.”

Her eyes got wide. “A surprise?”

“Kai, come back down here, please.”

She smiled wickedly and hurried up the stairs and into their bedroom. Gabe chased after her and caught her around the middle as she opened the bedroom door.

“Where is it? Where's my present?”

“Can you wait until you unwrap me?”

“I get you every day though.”

“Don't you want me every day forever though?”

“What are you talking about?”

“You know, I had a plan for this.”

“A plan for what, Gabe?” She asked in confusion.

He walked around her to the bed and reached across it before he turned to her again. “A plan for this,” he said, holding a small box in his hand.

“Gabe, is that...” She trailed off as he nodded.

He walked towards her and dropped to one knee. “We've been together for four years, Kai, and I can't imagine waking up to anyone else, coming home to anyone else, or letting anyone else unwrap me.” She giggled. “I was thinking I'd be wearing something other than a red bow on my jock right now but what the hell; Kai Williams, will you marry me?”

“Gabe,” she said softly as he opened the box to reveal the 3 carat princess cut diamond ring. “Yes. Yes I'll marry you.”

He took the ring from the box and slid it onto her finger before standing up and swinging her around in a hug. She laughed until he set her down and pulled her into a kiss.

“I did not think I would get proposed to by a guy wearing just a bow.”

Gabe flushed. “I told you I had a plan.”

“At least we’ll always have a story.”

“Can we leave out the part about my red bow and just say it was very sweet?”

“Where's the fun in that, Landycakes?” Kai asked, reaching for his bow and twirling one of the ends around his finger. “But I would like to unwrap my present now.” His eyes lit as she pulled the bow undone. “Mmm, now this is what I call a birthday present.”

FIN
♠ ♠ ♠
Just because...... ;)