Status: (:

Wasted Love

Two Bitches

Image is Rico and Isabella is pronounced like eye~za~bella ;)
***

He skated with the two bitches I hated most.
Yes, today was the first time I had actually met the girls who clung to my best friends arms for dear life as they skated like Bambi on ice, but I already hated them. Especially the brunette. She giggled at him even when he wasn't even saying anything funny, and kept on twirling her curly hair around her finger as she chatted away to him. The blonde was ok I guess. Kate I think her name was, and her supposedly slut of a best friend, Isabella, tried pushing her off with me as some kind of date. But I managed to keep my distance from her and I think she got the picture.
Isabella's hair was real curly though, not your average curls but those tight sweet girly curls I didn't even knew existed until now. She wears a white hat with a cute little fluffy ball at the top of it, matching gloves, only the gloves had white fur wrapped around the wrist part. Her ass was pretty fine though, especially in those tight white ripped jeans.
"Rico! Watch it!" I yell, as my best Friend slips on the ice beneath him. It was a good job I was standing behind him or else I wouldn't of caught him in time.
"Fuck it!" He Curses, whilst grabbing onto me, pulling himself up right.
"Your such a good friend, Ethan" Kate smiles, doing a little twirl on the ice. Her blond hair spinning around and flicking back over her shoulder.
"What? I couldn't just stand there and let my bitch get run over by you too" I smirk, slinging my arm around my best friends shoulder.
His cheeks glowed red while his eyes diverted down towards the ice. I envied his eyes. They were a golden sandy colour, a bit like the sunset, only his eyes had this sparkly in them that me wanna smile every time I stared into them long enough.
"Aww you guys are so cute" Kate giggles, clapping her hands together and raising them to her cheeks, "how long have you been dating?".
"2 years now" I match her girly tone, clasping a hand on my chest and fluttering my eyelashes.
"W-what? Get off me Ethan" Rico stammers out, pushing me away from him, not to hard though because he knew I would drag his ass down onto the ice with me if I was to fall.
"Babe don't be ashamed of me" I fake gasp, pretending to be offended.
"Ethan knock it off" Rico mutters, with red cheeks and a small grin plastered on his face, "girls he's joking, I'm not gay and neither is he".
I frown, this time truly offended, why did he always have to jump to conclusions? Why do he think I'm not gay? In matter of fact why hasn't he even clicked on yet? I'm literally gayer than a rainbow! Kate, a girl who I've barely known for five seconds guessed straight away, so why cant he?. The disgusted look on Isabella's face soon softened though...
"Ohh..." Kate jumps, her mouth making the perfect O shape as her eyes diverted between me and Rico.
"What do you mean, oh?" Isabella's smiles through the grit of her teeth whilst nudging her best friend harshly with her elbow, "he's just told you that he's not gay! Stop acting so shocked Kaitlin! Your embarrassing me!".
Oh Kaitlin...that's her name.
"No it's just...I mean, you...you guys just act so gay it's hard to believe your not...gay" she blabbers, her cheeks flushing pink.
"What's that suppose to mean? Your saying I act like a fag?" Rico snorts, looking over at me with a shit faced grin. I nervously flash him one back before the depressed look came back on my face as Kaitlin opened her mouth again.
"Well yah" she says, giving us the sassy hand movement, "I mean he's always hugging you from behind and you call him 'Ethie pie' a lot and Ethan calls you his bitch a lot too which is kinda cute. Also you paid for his meal earlier without Ethan having to ask you, and you guys shared the same piece of gum earlier. I'm not saying your gay and I have like nothing against gays, because like my cousin is lesbian, but you do act pretty gay for a straight guy".
To say Rico looked a little gob smacked at her words would be an understatement. He looked angry but at the same time confused, he was probably thinking if he did act as gay as she was putting it. Meanwhile Isabella looked like she was about to pass out, I was secretly hoping she would, maybe she might fall backwards and hit her head on the ice. Now a silence had formed, I hate silence.
"What you saying sister?" I gasp, sassily pushing her shoulder, "you telling me that it's ok for you and your best friend to hold hands, talk about shit like bras, undies, and sex, tell her if her bootie looks good in certain jeans and that makes you straight?".
"He's right Kaitlin! Me and you do act gay!" Isabella jumps in, giggling cutely encouraging Kaitlin to join into a full blown fit of laughter.
"Your so right Isabella!" Kaitlin laughs, snorting a little as she did so.
As much as I disliked Isabella for stealing my man I could of kissed her for helping me get out of this shitty conversation.
"You girls are mad" Rico giggles, shaking his head at the girls.
"Totally" I join along, pretending to laugh with the rest of them even though I felt as the joke was on me.
"Me and you, gay? As if?!".
"Haha yeah...as if".