Status: Sorry if this sucks. It is a idea that appeared.

New Life

Open season..... I mean house

________________________________

Crimson was wrapping her hair non a retro look, spraying her hair with a can of hair spray well Faora sat at the end of the bed reading her book in shorts and a shredded shirt. Crimson was getting ready for adoption day, a day Faora hated cake she tee thinks it sounds more like a pet adoption event.

"I don't serve why you're into these things Crimson. We're never going to be picked unless they take just take you."

"I'm not going to leave you behind, so shut up." Crimson snapped, finishing up her hair and going through her resort to find a new shirt to wear. "Get dressed."

"What's the point? I'm damaged goods."

"Only if you let that stop you. Get ready, seriously we can do this and if we get picked it could be a great life for us Fay. A mother and father that actually love us and won't be doing drugs....."

"Or we can get someone who dies suddenly again." Faora added in negatively.

Crimson didn't reply, she just hung her head down and looked at the photo they had on the night stand between their beds of Evelyn, their foster mother who was in the process of adopting them. She had one day not woken up and for three days the girls stayed in her room and ate cereal with her in bed. Their social worker had come by to visit when they were found asleep in bed.

"That's won't happen again.... they said that she was already sick." Crimson replied.

"I don't want to go through again Crim, I don't want to be hurt again."

"We won't, I have a feeling today is the day Fay, I can feel like someone is comin for us." Crimson told her, looking back at her clothes, in a good mood again.

Faora rolled her eyes and plugged her headsets in and blasting the music and listening to MCR Welcome to the black parade and sung along. Crimson shook her head but threw a outfit at her sister and put her own clothes on.

_________ Tom

Dating was tough, everyone either didn't care about your fame but wanted to use your money or they wanted to use you to get famous too. After his last relationship Tom decided that it was it. He would take a break from major dating and just settle into his life when he drove past a street filled with kids of different ages in a group by a ice cream parlor. They were selling candy bars outside and up on him stopping, someone had run up to his car waving said candy.

"Candy for a good cause sir? It is to fund the local orphanage for new winter supplies that the home needs to support us for the winter."

"Sure darling." He told her handing her the money and getting his bars.

East London daycare and orphanage. He made his way to the building and seen kids of all ages in front the giant building that looked ancient, some adults were chatting younger kids around the outside well they laughed and he got an idea. He wanted to be a father but never found the right woman so what if he adored a child, older maybe, that didn't have a high chance if being picked due to their age that he didn't need to hire help to take care of if he needed to be gone for a few hours.