Status: This is my first attempt at a story i hope you like it please feel free to leave a comment

Lucky: The Very Lucky Jack Russell

lucky the very lucky jack russell

Hi im lucky this is a story about me im a white and tan jack Russell im ten now and live in comfort with my family but that wasn’t always the way read on to find out what ive got up to in my life !!!!

I was very small when my family took me in I was too small I was supposed to be 8 weeks old when I left my mum but I was only four weeks old I remember being put in the car in a basket with my brother and taken on a long journey then a lady lifted me into her arms then I heard the car drive off and my brother with it I was cold and frightened and kept crying for my birth mum my new human mum wrapped me in a blanket and cuddled me tight and the boy in the family took me and held me tight I could hear his heart beat which was comforting as it reminded me of my mums one thing I couldn’t get was my mums milk and I cryed constantly because I was soo hungry my human family tried given me dog food but soon realised I had no teeth so couldn’t chew .

The next day I was taken to this big building and put on a scales I was very underweight and the man there said I had to be fed this milk which was lovely because I was so hungry I was fed every two hours and suddenly started to feel better then one day I started crying loudly and my human mum got worried so back I went to this big building again which I now know to be called the vets and he said I had a thing called colic and had to be given this injection for the pain that wasn’t very nice it stung then the man took my temperature he inserted this tube thing into my back passage that was very embarrassing and not at all comfortable so I didn’t like that either. As I started getting bigger I could go out on this thing called a walk I had a collar put around my neck and a lead attached and went out into the outside world there were so many new sights and sounds out there and different smells I didn’t like loud bangs they frightened me but I loved meeting new friends that said hello but learnt that not all dogs are friendly they can bark and growl at you so I got to know my nice friends in the end.