Status: This is my first attempt at a story i hope you like it please feel free to leave a comment

Lucky: The Very Lucky Jack Russell

Chapter 3

Over the months I got used to my new home the only thing I didn’t like is that I had no garden so had to be taken down on to the grass to go to the toilet I was also taken on to the beach and ran into the sea one thing I did learn is don’t drink sea water it makes you ill and I don’t like having a bad stomach because it means I can’t eat and one of my favourite things is eating .On the subject of eating I have also found out that chocolate is very very poisonous for dogs and it is not a good idea to steal a double chip chocolate cake off your boy even it if does look yummy I did that night I was very poorly I nearly died I was very sick and my mum laid with me all night she had to ring the vet I the early hours of the morning and when I felt a bit better I had to go see them this wasn’t a big building and this time the vet was a lady she was very nice and mum got told I was very lucky like my name he he he …so I was watched for ages after that but I didn’t learn completely I still slip up every now and again.
Since then we’ve moved a few times and now I live in a house with a big garden and I like it here I’ve made a lot of friends and I go for sleep overs some times which is nice. My family is a lot older now my boy is really tall and the girls are to one of the girl’s likes to listen to music and the other one likes scary things but I don’t mind I sleep in with my boy who plays on his ps4 and listens to rock music but im happy and very loved.
I am older now I am ten and I hear my family say I have a heart murmur I don’t know what that means but I get tired really easily I have a big bed and lots of toys and have lots more to tell so watch out for more of my adventures bye for now woof woof!!!!!!!!