Status: Remake because other one got deleted. :( sorry for any errors updating from my cell phone.

From the Ashes

Awake.

Manhattan was a beautiful place, even if there were to many people and loads of pollution, it was still beautiful. My hands were stuffed into my peacoat pockets, a hat rested on my head and a scarf around my neck. Even though I didn't truly need it, fitting in when it was winter was the best idea possible. So I stood at the water front, watching the waves crash against each other.

"Nessa." Fury's voice hit my ears, but he wasn't close enough maybe a good ten feet away hiding behind a tree or some bushes. "We found Steve, he's alive and well." He was getting closer and my heart rate was getting faster.

It had been a good 70 years since I last seen or heard Steve's voice, we had our last goodbyes before Bucky and I had gotten captured. Bucky and the rest of the platoon was saved, myself however- well I was long gone. They had shipped me from that base to somewhere else, at that moment I was their success project. Everything was going great, I was going great. Then they got Bucky back right before I became a danger to everyone there.

"I think you should see him, let him know that he still has a familiar face." He wasn't looking at me when he spoke, but was staring at the ocean as if it was amazing. In a sense I was like the ocean, calm but unpredictable.

"No." My voice was low, calm and stern. As much as I loved Steve, I wouldn't put his life in danger. I wouldn't hurt him.

Fury looked over to me this time, his one eye covered by a patch and the other slight narrowed in confusion.

"But I-"

"I said no Fury, I refuse to put his life in danger." Pulling my hands out of my pocket I handed the file I was able to steal off a hyrda agent, he looked at it and then back to me before grabbing it.

"Thank you, but I will be seeing you again about this matter."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Okay so as you know my original one ended up getting deleted (thank you dying phone and mibba delete button), either way since I'm redoing this I may as well re do it. There will be some major changes because I felt she was a little immature in the previous one, I may be wrong. She will get a little of that in this one because he why not. I do hope you enjoy this one and it gets alot of reviews like the last one.

Please tell me what you think. Don't mind the errors as I'm writing from my phone.