Fiction

Haircut

I began driving to the famous salon Macy recommended me too, The Cutz. I found a quick parking spot and made my way to the salon. I smiled at an older woman who showed me the way to a free chair. I mumbled a soft thank you as I waited for the stylist to come over.

"Hi hun, what can I do for you?" A smiling young woman greeted. I looked up and smiled warmly.

"I just want my dead ends cut off," I responded.

The woman nodded and continued to do the processing of my hair. As I was finished getting my hair shampooed, I was towel drying it, ready for the cut.

"Well hey girl! How are you?" My stylist said towards a brown haired young woman.

"Hey, oh nothing just thought I'd kill some time, get me a haircut. Jimmy never came home last night, he went to the bar last night," She said. I looked at her from the corner of my eyes. "Hey! It's you!" She spoke towards me this time.

I looked up with a confused look, "do I know you?" I felt a slight pulling in my hair as my stylist began combing through my tangles and cutting my hair.

"You're my boyfriends best friend. His got pictures hanging up around the house, kinda hard to not notice you, my apologies," She spoke, and reached out her hand.

Boyfriend.

"Okay, nice to meet you-" I said and cut off.

"Leana" She said and smiled, shaking my hand.

"Elena," I said smiling back.

"Well Gena's waiting on me, bye girly," I heard her say to the stylist as she took her seat across the studio.

I finished my haircut in just a breeze, and I smiled at my result. I paid her, and went on my way to my car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is such a short chapter, I have bad readers block. I can't think straight.

So please bare with me y'all!