Status: Let me know if I should make a sequel to this once I'm finished :)

Blissfully Fatal

Chapter 1

July 23rd, 2014

Dear Lexi,
It’s been exactly two years since I’ve lost you. Somewhere along those years, Ive seemed to have lost a part of myself as well. If I recall correctly, you once told me that you wished to be remembered. You didn’t want to die knowing that you lived an ordinary life as a nobody. Well, it seems that your wish has come true. There is no way in hell I could forget you, you’ve changed my life drastically but in the best ways possible. I have never laid eyes on someone so extraordinary or special before. Someone who’s soul is just absolutely beautiful down to the core. Every second spent with you was such a rush. It just felt.. right. I haven’t been feeling like myself lately. I’ve had trouble sleeping, eating seems so pointless, even breathing has become more difficult.. as if the air has thickened somehow. I’ve even picked up some bad habits along this horrific journey without you here, darling. You would be disappointed in me. I apologize for this, for I know all of this is my fault. I only wish to make you proud, but I have found that I cannot simply deal with this on my own. I miss you Alexis, entirely too much.

2 years before: The Year of 2012

My name is Daniel Walter. Everyone just calls me Danny, which I prefer anyways. I live in a small town located in New York, called Riverview, with my roommate Ryan. Usually, when you live in New York, most people expect you to live in the big city and go exploring all of the stores and attractions that my town has to offer but I’ve always been one to appreciate the quiter parts of places. Before you make the assumption that I live in a "no mans land" type of town, I happen to live about 30 minutes away from Manhattan. I drive into town every Friday night to visit Hot Headz Night Club. Clearly, that was not my idea. Ryan is a mildly obnoxious party animal. He's the life of the crowds, the daring loud one. I, however, just sit at the bar and have a beer or two by myself. I'm not really a "social" person. I'm just a normal, 23 year old guy who prefers to keep to himself.

"Yo, Danny are you still down for Hot Headz tonight? I heard happy hour starts at 9pm, hopefully the ladies there are down for a couple shots!" Ryan called from the kitchen.

Danny sighed," Yeah I guess, but you know I'm not much of a drinker and I'm sure as hell not going for "the ladies".

"You should definitely consider it man, you've been single for a long time. It's time to put yourself out there." Ryan insisted.

Danny chuckled," I really doubt that I'd find my type of girl sitting at a bar at Hot Headz. I was thinking I'd find her somewhere classier, like maybe bumping into her outside of a cafe in the rain or something along those lines."

"Don't be so stubborn, you can't judge a book by it's cover. I'll have you know that I've seen some very classy girls who stumble into Hot Headz" Ryan ensured.

Danny rolled his eyes and said," Blonde waitresses who let you lick alcohol off of their boobs is not considered classy Ryan."

"Tiffany does not count. That just me experimenting with a drunk white girl." Ryan scoffed.

Danny laughed," Call it whatever you want, I don't trust girls from the club."