Status: Let me know if I should make a sequel to this once I'm finished :)

Blissfully Fatal

Chapter 2

It was almost time to go to Hot Headz, which I was not looking forward to. I knew that it was going to be the same as any other Friday night. I knew that I would end up having to drive back home with Ryan since he would be passed out in the passenger seat. I decided that it would be smart to start getting ready. I trudged to my closet and decided to throw on a black Polo shirt and well-fitted khaki jeans, nothing special. I decided to pair this with all black vans and a watch. Seemed decent enough to me. I made sure to grab the car kays since Ryan had seemed to always forget them at home.

"Danny, let's go! We are going to be late for happy hour if we don't go now. I am trying to get as many drinks as I can tonight, I heard it's going to be a full house." Ryan called from the living room.

Danny sighed ," Okay, Okay. I'm coming. Wouldn't want you to miss a whole 5 minutes of "happy hour".

Ryan was already half-way out of the door as I was leaving my bedroom. I made sure to put on deodorant and some cologne as I walked out of the door. I unlocked the car so that Ryan could sit inside while I locked the front door.

As I got into the car and started it up, I asked," Do you want to listen to anything on the way there?"

"Sure, 1007 please." Ryan responded.

I changed the channel to 1007 and turned up the volume. For a good 20 minutes, there was loud pop and rap music blaring from the car speakers. I personally was not a fan of either of these types of music but I dealt with it since Ryan was excited about going to Hot Headz.
Once we arrived, we patiently waited while the guard outside checked our ID. We then stepped inside and Ryan immediately wandered off to go and try to find a partner to dance with as I made my way to the bar.
" One Bud Light please." I asked the bar tender.
He responded calmly and politely with," Sure thing," as he turned to give me a glass.

As I turned to the side to look at the time, I saw something I had never seen in Hot Headz before. It was a girl, who was beautiful and seemed like an overall decent person. She had brown curly hair that was slightly passed her shoulders, green eyes, tanned skin, and these amazing curves. I couldn't help but stare at her. She was absolutely gorgeous. Her makeup was even done to perfection, although I was sure of it that she would be even prettier without it. She was wearing these light jeans, that complimented her figure, with a light pink V-Neck T-shirt that showed just the right amount of cleavage, along with nude, strappy heels. I also noticed that she had a black handbag with a gold chain as a strap. She was sitting with some girl, laughing and smiling. Gosh, her smile was amazing. It was something that could make the world stop. I guess she noticed I was staring at her and decided to come over to me. I tried to quickly turn away but it didn't work.
She walked up to me and stood by the side of my stool and tapped my shoulder with a smile. She was even prettier up close, and surprisingly short.

"Hey, I saw you staring at me when I was talking to my friend over there." The girl said.

She had a nice voice.

I nervously responded with," Um, yeah sorry about that. I wasn't trying to be weird."

"It's alright," she laughed ,"Why were you though?".

I started to shake a little.

"You're just really pretty.. gorgeous in fact. You probably hear that all of the time I assume." I replied.

She seemed like she was ready to gloat but hesitated and said," ..Actually, no. That's very sweet of you to say."

She smiled widely. It was enough to kill me, she was just so perfect.

"It was nothing," I said with a smile.

Our eyes locked for a second. It was the most beautiful thing that I've ever felt before.

We talked for hours after this. Continuous laughing and smiling. Just full on conversations until Ryan passed out and had to be taken home. She gave me her phone number and told me that we should talk again but I was unsure if she genuinely meant this or if it was just another way of giving me a friendly goodbye. I felt something when I talked to her, the best feeing in the world. I didn't understand how to describe it but all I knew was that I had to see her again.