Status: Let me know if I should make a sequel to this once I'm finished :)

Blissfully Fatal

Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning in a fairly pleasant mood. I guess I wasn't very good at hiding this because Ryan seemed to notice. He had a pretty bad hangover so talking to him was.. interesting.

"Why are you in such a good mood happy pants?" Ryan mocked.

I smiled and replied, "Well Ryan, it seems you were right. I cannot judge a book by its cover. I met a girl last night, her name is Alexis Pandereme."

"Ah I see. I can tell by that look on your face it went well." Ryan said.

"It didn't just go well Ryan, it went perfect." I responded happily.

Ryan managed to slur out the words," That's good my man. I met a girl too. Well, three in fact."

"Oh god. I really don't want to know what happened with that." I sighed.

Ryan looked slightly guilty. He responded," Yeah.. maybe it is best that we don't talk about that."

I couldn't help but laugh at that.

I laid back in the chair and started to daydream about Alexis. Just sitting there replaying our conversations from the club over and over again. It was in that moment I got a text. It was Alexis.

She texted me saying," Morning sunshine. How's Ryan doing?"

I replied quick enough with," He's good.. he just has a pretty bad hangover."

"I see. So I'm pretty hungry and I'm thinking about going to a nice little Italian restaurant. I also enjoy your company Danny, so would you like to join me?" Alexis asked.

The joy that overcame me as she spoke these words.

"Of course Ms. Pandereme, I would love to accompany you to this Italian restaurant." I replied.

"Alright, I'll pick you up at 12:00." She said.

I never wanted to stop talking to her but I knew I would see her soon so I replied, "Okay, see you then."

I started to get ready. It was only 10 o'clock but I was too excited to wait. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair and body. After my shower, I wrapped a white towel around my waist and walked to my bedroom to put on clothes. I threw on dark blue jeans, a white shirt with a plaid dark red and white flannel, with white converse. I grabbed my watch and placed it on my wrist. I then sprayed on my cologne and waited for Alexis.
In about 20 minutes, she called me and told me she was outside. I told Ryan that I would be back later on and walked out of the door. Once I saw Alexis, I greeted her and hugged her. She smelled amazing, like a sweet floral scent. She looked amazing too. She was wearing a a purple tank top that flowed, with black jeans and black fancy sandals. Her toes were painted white along with her fingernails. Her figure looked amazing. Her body was amazing, and so was she.