Status: Let me know if I should make a sequel to this once I'm finished :)

Blissfully Fatal

Chapter 5

Alexis and I had finished dinner and we were patiently waiting at the table for our check to arrive. "Thanks for taking me out to dinner here, it was really nice to get out of the apartment for something other than going to Hot Headz with Ryan." I finally said after a few moments. She looked at me and gave me that smile that could make the world stop and responded," No problem, glad you decided to come with me." I wanted to tell her everything I was thinking in that very moment. I wanted to burst out and say," You're the most extraordinary person I've ever met, how could I not?". Although it was true, I just remained quiet and flashed a warm smile.
I decided that I would pay the check. It was a typical gentleman move, and although she nearly refused letting me pay, I managed to convince her by assuring her she could take the check the next time, assuming that there would be a next time. I didn't mind paying for her though, no amount of money could ever add up to her priceless worth. As we walked outside to get to the car, I noticed her arms wrapped around her torso. "Are you cold?" I asked. "A little." She replied. I then took off my flannel and draped it over her shoulders without saying a word, and placed my arm over her. She leaned into my chest as we were walking and looked up to smile at me. I smiled back. I honestly haven't felt this good in a while. Something about her presence just satisfies me.
Once we reached her car she was about to take off my flannel and I said,"Keep it", with a smile. She seemed like she felt a little guilty about keeping it and asked,"Are you sure? Wouldn't you miss it?"
"Not as much as I'll miss you later.." I thought.
"No, really. Keep it." I noted with a smile instead. She smiled back as she slipped her arms through the sleeves.
As we were driving home, I stared out of the window. I kept thinking about our "date". I thought about how perfect it was and how much I'd miss her until the next time I saw her. I glanced over at her and saw her wearing my flannel and I couldn't help but smile. She was so gorgeous. How could someone be that beautiful on the inside and out. I wasn't sure of a lot of things but I knew one thing for sure. I was in love with her and I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.
We finally arrived at my apartment and she looked at me. I wanted to kiss her so bad. "I believe this is your stop Danny." She said with a slight smile. I nodded. "Thank you for the night, Alexis. I had a great time."
"Thank you too, Danny. I had a good time too." She replied.
I smiled.
As I made my way out of the car and started walking towards my apartment, she said my name. I turned to look at her and she looked at me with her famous smile and said, "Until next time." and drove off.