Status: Let me know if I should make a sequel to this once I'm finished :)

Blissfully Fatal

Chapter 6

After the evening I spent with Alexis, I didn't hear from her nor see her for a few days. I kept replaying what she said to me that night before driving off. "Until next time." When was next time and what would happen then? It was Friday night so that meant Hot Headz with soon. I wasn't really feeling up to it but I thought maybe I'd see Alexis there. I could here Ryan hollering from his room, his excitement filling the entire apartment. I figured his terrible hollering, or as he would refer to it as "singing", was my que to start getting ready. I took a quick shower and got ready fairly quickly. I didn't put too much effort into how I looked, but I made sure it was decent enough in case Alexis did happen to be there. As I exited my room, Ryan was wearing these 2010 sparkling glasses that were clearly bought from Party City, see through neon blue pants with a speedo swim bottom underneath, a pink vest with no undershirt, and this obnoxious hat that had springs with stars at the end of each one.
"Ryan.. you cannot be serious right now." I said.
"C'mon man, you've got to take some risks sometimes. My partying is taking off to the next level. Woo Woo!" He proudly exclaimed.
I lowered my head in disappointment. "Ryan, are you on crack?" I asked. I firmly believed he finally had lost his mind.
"No, Danny. I'm not that wild. I'm just trying something out here." Ryan responded.
"I'm not going to stop you, mainly because I know it would be a waste of energy trying, but you look like Redfoo from LMFAO." I snickered.
Ryan then started to laugh at me and said,"Well what do you know, Danny boy does know some hip-hop."
"Ryan, I mean this in the best way possible, I really don't want to go out in public with you." I said.
Ryan laughed," Yeah, yeah get in the car douche bag."
We left the apartment and drove to Hot Headz. It went the same as every other time we went. Ryan got absolutely hammered and I sat quietly at the bar and had a beer. I saw a couple of girls smiling at me and asking me to join them for a drink but I politely refused and paid them no mind, for Alexis was the only girl I wanted. I had hoped she would be here tonight. She would make me less miserable here. An even bigger part of me had hoped she knew I came here on Fridays and would just show up unexpectedly. I stared at the door all night, she didn't. I was starting to get a little worried about her since I haven't heard from her.
By the end of the night, I was tired and I just drove Ryan home, no Alexis to be found yet. I figured I would just wait a day or two more before checking up on her in case she was busy. I missed her but I had to hold back and give her some space. That was okay with me, I would wait forever if I had to. I was here whenever she was ready, but I hoped ready would be soon.