A Sparrow Stole My Heart

Chapter 1

"Try that one more time and I'll have ye hands!"

I growl at a drunk sailor who has mistaken me for a wench. My cutlass is pointed at his throat, ready to pierce through it. He trys to move forward, the tip just begging to puncture through.

"Ye think I'm kidding? Get!"

Withdrawing my sword, I kick his torso, making him fall backwards into a pile of mud. A crowd bursts into rum-filled laughter. I smirk at the man as he trys to get up. I start to walk past him, swaying my hips with every step. I put my foot on his back and push him back down.

"Put ye where ye belong mate! With the swine!"

The crowd laughs again as I walk off, putting my cutlass away and smirking proudly. Strutting down the street, my black hair blows behind me. Hearing the loud roars of laughter, people singing drunken notes and the loud pings of sword hitting sword, I sigh.

Tortuga.

I reach my destination. A popular, three floored pub.

He better be here.

I walk through the doorway smiling as everyone turns to stare at me. My shoulder length, straight hair sits neatly on my shoulders. Crossing my arms and popping one hip out, my silver eyes penetrate every soul in the bar.

Lifting a eyebrow, I say politely, "Well, as you were!"

A eerie sigh sweeps through the crowd as they resume drinking their rum. I go up a flight of stairs, my black leather boots clicking against the wooden planks. When I reach the top, I quickly duck as a bottle gets smashed into the wall behind me. My hat falls off in the process.

"OY!"

Everyone stops dead. My eyes stare at the man who threw the bottle and I walk over to him, sword pointed to his heart.

"That's not a proper greeting to a lady, now is it?"

He shakes his head no quickly, stuttering out, "I-I-I'm really sorry Miss Rossy, I-"

I glare at him. "Excuse me? That's CAPTAIN Amber Rossy to you mate. To all of you!"

He gulps as I put my sword away. I smile kindly to him.

"Now, how 'bout ye go buy me a drink hmm?"

Everyone resumes to what they were doing and the man scurrys off towards the bar. My eyes widen as I look towards the steps, remembering my hat. It's gone. Biting my tongue, I breathe in deeply, trying to stay calm. A wolf whistle comes from the back of the room. Turning, I see a dark figure, most likely a man, wearing MY hat on his. I glare, storming over to him. When I reach him, I open my mouth to yell but freeze, snapping it shut, giving him the evil eye. I cross my arms against my chest.

" 'Ello love! I be guessin' that this just maybe ye hate aye?"

"Jack Sparrow, just the man I was searching for."

He grins. "Aye love? And what would ye be needin' me for?", saying suggestivly while stepping closer to me, our bodies almost toughing.

"For one, my hat."

He smirks, the dim candlelight glinting off his gold caps. "Can't be doin' that darlin'!"

I glare, "Sparrow, I think ye should."

I snatch for it and with my luck, I get ahold of it, along with his hat. Placing my black, leather hat back where it belongs, it's my turn to smirk now.

"Ye were sayin'?"

His smirk drops and turns serious. "Don't be doin' anything stupid now Amber."

I scoff, pushing him. "Don't ever call me that, savvy?!"

Putting his hands up defensively, he smirks again. "Alright love! Fiesty tonight now aren't we?"

I roll my eyes.

"Will ye be givin' me hat back now?"

Looking down at the tattered, brown leather in my hands, I mock him.

"Can't be doin' that"

His expression drops again. "Am-", he hesitates for a second and finally says, "Captain, may I-"

"Captain what, Sparrow?" I say teasingly, smirking evilly.

Biting his tongue, he speaks again.

"Captain Amber Rossy...hat please?"

I laugh at him.

Like my own personal dog!

I throw it at his face. He smiles happily, gently placing it on his head. He looks at me and gets smacked across the face. After that, two women at the table behind us screech loudly and run towards him.

"Jacky!! Are you alright?!", one says.

"Oh that wench! I'll get her for hurting you!!"

Raising an eyebrow, I laugh heartily again.

"Jacky?"

Quickly, I grab the one girls blonde locks tightly.

"I ain't the one doin' services for any men willing to pay me a few coins at the drop of a skirt"

She squeaks in pain and I push her away from me, into the other girl.

"Bloody hell woman! I didn't deserve that!"

Jack stands there, rubbing his red cheek.

"Yes, ye DID Sparrow! Ye know very well why I been searchin' for ye!"

He stares at the ground and suddenly stops rubbing. Slowly, his eyes meet my face, nervously smiling.
"'Ight well, that darlin'..."

He is about to say more until he rushes past me, jumps over the railing and lands on a table. People gasp. He dashed out the door. I quickly follow after him. Standing outside, he is no where in sight.

I scream loudly, "Sparrow!! I'll find ye! Ye won't get away for what ye have done!"

I stomp off towards the docks to my ship.
♠ ♠ ♠
Had this up before and deleted it because I did not update it. But now I have so yay!