A Sparrow Stole My Heart

Chapter 4

Jack and I walk back to the deck after making the agreement.

"All bodies get 'ere now!"

my crew dashes towards us.

"Yes Cap'n?" one says.

"Mr. Sparrow and I have made an accord."

They fall silent.

"A few of us will be traveling with Mr. Sparrow to our destination."

Grins appear on a few faces.

"W-what bout the rest of us Captain?"

I smile nicely at them.

"Long vacation? Till we return of course."

Cheers spread through out most of them.

"Alright then. Allyson, Jordan,Michael, will you please join me?"

They nod in agreement.

"Good."

I turn to Jack, "When can we leave, Captain?"

He grins at that, "Tomorrow morning good enough?"

"Aye!"

My crew goes to their cabins as the sun starts to slowly set. I walk to the edge of my ship, starring out towards the horizon.

"I'm comin' Angel."

The breeze tickles my face and I sigh.

"Best be headin to me ship now love."

I look over to see Jack standing next to me, also starring out to sea. I nod, turning away from him.

"The sea is the only thing that makes me happy ever since she was taken. Makes me feel at home."

"Aye, she's the one who has my heart."

Watching the waves softly crash against the ships bottom I grin, looking up at Jack.

"Does she now?"

He slides closer to me, slinking his arms around my waist.

"Aye love."

I turn so I'm facing him, "If you don't let her go, you'll never be able to get a real girl mate."

I push his arms away, walking to my cabin to get my effects.

-Jacks pov-

I watch as she walks away from me. Once she's out of sight, I turn back to the waters, taking out my compass. I flip it open and notice it's pointing in her direction.

"If only ye knew love."

I snap it shut, "If only ye knew..."

-regular pov-

We get onto Jacks ship, his crew shows the three I've brought along where they are going to stay.

"And where am I staying Sparrow?"

"Captain, Captain!" he mumbles.

He spins to face me, grinning. "Me cabin!"

My eyes bulge, "What?!"

He shrugs, "Sticks and stones love. I'm leadin ye to the map."

I glare daggers at him and throw my effects into his arms. "Your horrible."

He frowns, carrying them to his room. I follow. He struggles with the door and I chuckle, opening it for him. I look around the room as he tosses them onto his bed. To my surprise, it's neat. The sweet smell of apples and the strong scent of rum fills the air. But it's apleasantmix.

"Hmm."

He starts putting my clothes in drawers, "What?"

"I expected to see bottles everywhere, dirt and dust. Butsurprisinglythere isn't"

I smile at him, taking a seat on his bed. It's as soft as a cloud. I lay down, my smile spreading wider. "This is nice."

"These are too."

I look over at him to see him holding out a pair of black panties with red lace trimming, grinning madly. I jump up trying to snatch them away as my face boils withembarrassment.

"Jack Sparrow!"

I leap off the bed but he moves backward, holding them over his head.

"Give those-"

I jump and miss.

"-back!"

I jump again, grabbing them and tugging but he won't let go. I quickly grab his arms so I don't rip my favorite pair.

"Let go."

"I fancy these. Really, you should wear them tonight!"

I growl, tugging his arms. I trip over a loose floorboard, landing on his bed, with him ontop of me. He straddles me, putting his hands on opposite sides of my head.

"I like this," he grins.

"Jack, I'm warning you."

He leans his face closer to mine, "That just excites me."

I growl, biting down hard on his left shoulder. He bites his bottom lip, closing his eyes. I tighten my grip as his mouth hangs open as he breathes heavy. I let go quickly, feeling my face blush for what I was just doing.

He opens his eyes and grins, leaning closer again, rubbing his face against mine, "I see you enjoyed that love."

"I-"

He leans down, biting just above my collar bone. He bites down harder and I gasp. I bite down on my lip so hard that it starts to bleed.

Dont give in! Dont!!

I close my eyes as he starts to suck at the same spot. A small moan starts to build in my throat and he noticed, running his hand down my side and sliding the other behind my back, bringing me closer. My eyes snap open as I realize what's going on. I try to push him off but he continues, making my arms go weak.

I hear footsteps outside and I whisper harshly, "Jack, stop."

The person stops walking, knocking on his door. I get enough strength and push him off of me and grabbing my garment. The person knocks again and Jack grins evilly.

I point my finger at him and whisper again, "Jack...stop!"

He quickly comes towards me, grabbing me by the hips and pulling me into his body. He bites my upper neck, a few inches below my right ear. My knees go weak. I wrap my arms around his neck, bringing his face towards mine, kissing him passionately. He replys by kissing back, sliding his tongue along my bottom lip. I moan softly in his mouth, feeling his lips curl into a smile.

"Jack? You in there?"

My heart skips a beat as I push him off me and walk away from him, straightening my clothes and putting my garment in the top drawer.

He watches me, laying down on his bed, "Come in."

A young man with chin lengthchestnutbrown hair and brown eyes walks in. He spots me, then looks towards Jack who has his hands behind his head smirking.

He smiles and nods, "Sorry to disrupt you."

I quickly say, "Nothing was going on!"

I glare at Jack who looks at me and winks. I look away into the mirror and my eyes bulge. I see the two marks he left on me and they are very noticeable. I quickly button my blouse and move my hair to cover them up. The man was asking Jack about where were heading to tomorrow.

"Well dearWilliam, thank you."

Will leaves the room. I cross my arms over my chest, turning so my back isn't facing him anymore.

"You are so disgusting!"

He softly chuckles and gets up, making his way over to me. I back away from him, only to be cornered. He's so close I feel his breath touch my lips, sending a chill down my spine.

"I do recall, it was ye love, who kissed me."

I pout as he leans forward, planting a short kiss on my lips. He walks out of the room to let me change and I slowlydescendto the floor.

"I can't believe I just did that."
♠ ♠ ♠
Accidentally deleted this one, sorry folks :]
Whatcha think so far eh?