A Sparrow Stole My Heart

Chapter 6

I find Allyson and a few hungry crew members in there also. Allyson walks over to me, grabbing my wrist and dragging me out of there.

"Where are we going?"

She rolls her eyes, "Away from there! They are such pigs!"

We go out to the deck and I see we are already a long way from port. I look up towards the blue sky, seeing the sun shining brightly and barely a cloud up there. I smile to myself and look towards Allyson, who's sitting on top of a barrel. Her dirty blonde hair is tied to keep out of her face. She has a faircomplexionwhich is odd since she's been at sea most of her life. Her green eyes are watching something. I follow her face. It's not a something, but a someone. Will. He's messing with the ropes for the sails, then climbs up to the crows nest. I look at her and she's smiling.

I nudge her and she says, "What was that for!?"

I smile, looking up at Will, then her.

"W-what?"

I laugh, "Oh, you know what! You fancy him eh?"

She starts blushing, "I do not!"

She walks away from me, mumbling about how it's too hot out here. I laugh as I see Jack make his way to the wheel. I lean against the wall and watch him. He grabs hold of theknobs, turning it to the left just a little. He takes out a compass, stares at it and his gaze comes to me. He smirks and I roll my eyes, walking towards him.

He puts the compass away as I get closer, "'Ello love."

I nod, "Captain."

He keeps his gaze set on the sea ahead of us.

"So what's there to do?"

He shrugs, "Not much since the crew does it all. Just sit and relax," he smiles at me.

"Hmm."

I walk away from him and run into Will.

"Oh, sorry miss."

I smile at him, "No problem."

He scurries off to whatever he was about to do.

Allyson and Will, well, I think they would be splendid together.

I go back to the dining room for some brain food.

I need a plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this ones short everyone! I promise the next one will be as long as the others :]
Suggestions? How do you like it? eh eh :D
This ones just for Sarah :] she's been there, given me advice and always loves my stories. (Sarah is Allyson btw) -hugs-