A Sparrow Stole My Heart

Chapter 7

Were far out at sea, the suns at it's highest point as I sit on the forecastle deck, just before the bowsprit begins. The wind starts to pick up and I let my hair down to flow with it.

Hmm, what can I do to get them together?

I rest my chin on top of my knee, starring out at the ocean. I sigh. It's so quiet out here. Hearing he click of boots and the smell of rum, I know who's behind me.

"What do ye want?"

I turn my head over my shoulder to see him.

"It's not safe to be up here love. Ye could go overboard, then I'd have to save thee."

He grins, leaning against the railing.

I roll my eyes, "Ye wouldn't do anything. Plus I can take care of me-self just fine!"

He chuckles, "What are ye doing?"

I look back to the ocean, "Plotting."

He snorts, "For what?"

I grin, getting up and facing him. My eyes wander as I look past him, seeing Will bringing up a barrel. Allyson is walking his way and they bump, apologizing and walking away. I notice Will looking back to watch her walk away.

Jack watched also, grinning, "Aye! So ye are going to hook the love birds up?"

I nod, "Aye...I don't know how though without them being suspicious."

I look at the Captain, "Got any ideas?"

He smirks and I shove him, "Not like that."

He then shrugs, chuckling again, "I've got no idea love. I'm going now, to leave this up to ye onesie."

He then walks away from me, swaying every other step and I sigh harshly. The wind blows a few strands of black hair into my silver eyes and I move them away, seeing Will and Allyson pass again, bump, blush and quickly walk away. A grin slowly spreads across my lips.

"That's it."
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY ITS SHORT!! >.<
Sorry for the slow update! There's been a lot happening in my life at the moment. Plus I just got a job, start Tuesday. So updates will be even slower ]:
BTW: anyone have any ideas they want to share for this story? lol