Status: One-Shot

The Beach

Backlash

It had taken months, almost a year in fact, to convince him to take a vacation. And they had to wait for him to finish the album before he even considered it. He was dedicated to the point of annoyance. And to the worry of others. When one of your partners only gets three or four hours of sleep every night, you can`t help but be worried. Especially when said partner isn`t in their twenties anymore. No matter how much they may act like it. He had always been a stubborn man and it only got worse with age. Even if he denied it vehemently. But after much convincing of the lace persuasion, it was a done deal. Plans were made, tickets were purchased and they were off.

The island was rather large considering how remote it was. Yoshiki had found out about it by chance. Some celebrity friend mentioned how much they loved spending a few weeks away with their family there. After a bit more research, Yoshiki decided they would vacation there. They would have plenty of privacy to do as they wished and Sara could lounge around however she wanted. The two mile stretch of private beach would ensure that.

No media, bands, work, or hectic schedules. No nothing. Just the three of them without a care in the world. For the week anyway.

"It`s big," Sugizo stated in surprise, gazing into the house.

"I thought it would be smaller," Yoshiki spoke up in agreement.

Sara chuckled and shook her head. "It`s fine. Really, you two." She placed her bags at the door and turned to face her partners. "Now, I am going to find the bathroom and wash this plane grime off me. Who wants to join?"

A look was shared and hands were slowly raised before three bodies sprinted to find the bathroom and the hopefully very big shower or tub. They quickly found both. And both were plenty big. The tub would be perfect for a good soak and the shower would work just fine for rinsing off soap and bubbles.

"Nothing beats this."

Sugizo snorted and splashed Sara with a flick of his wrist. "I can think of a few things."

"Curled up in bed doesn`t count," she muttered, splashing him back.

"You`ll never get clean like that," Yoshiki murmured, leaning over to lightly squeeze Sara`s legs dangling out of the tub. She had settled herself in the middle of the tub while he and Sugizo were on either side of her facing each other. Just like how they take most baths together.

She rolled her eyes and smacked at his wondering hands. "If I can get clean in your tug I can get clean in this one."

Sugizo chuckled, watching the two in amusement. It was good to see them start teasing each other again. With Yoshiki locked away in the studio they hadn`t seen much of each other.

"So what are we doing today?" Sara asked with a giggle as Yoshiki pulled her around and over to him, her back to his chest.

"Relax," the guitarist chuckled. "We all need it."

"Define relax," Yoshiki murmured, nuzzling Sara`s neck.

She squealed, giggled, and squirmed as his hands slid down her belly before slipping between her legs, resulting in a soft gasp and a back arching against his chest. He smirked into her shoulder and locked eyes with Sugizo, who was watching in amusement.

"Would you like me to leave?" Sugizo teased.

"Now that I think about it," Sara gasped out teasingly.

He huffed and splashed at her. "Oh I see how it is now. Your pretty pianist is back and he`s all you want."

"Pretty pianist?" Yoshiki scoffed. He slipped his fingers from Sara, half ignoring her displeased whine, and pointed a finger at his lover. "I`ll have you know, I am a gorgeous pianist!"

Sugizo laughed. "Forgive me, my gorgeous pianist."

"Forgiven."

Sara rolled her eyes and detangled herself from Yoshiki, a smile threatening to break the whole time. She carefully crawled on her hands and knees towards Sugizo, giving her other lover a rather nice view. She dropped her forehead onto the guitarist shoulder with a giggle when a choked out "damn" reached her ears. Well she certainly got his attention.

"Don`t tease," Sugizo chuckled in her ear, long fingers stroking and gripping her sides.

She hummed and turned around, back against chest. Longer fingers stroked and slipped between legs, back arching and hums of pleasure echoing in the bathroom.

"Let`s give our pianist a show, hmm?"

"Yes please."

Two hours later saw Sara strolling down the beach in bikini bottoms and a shawl. With two miles of private beach, she didn`t really feel the need for a top. Besides, she could use the shawl to cover up if she really needed to.

Yoshiki and Sugizo sat on the patio, sipping coffee while watching their partner explore. It had taken them all so long to get this comfortable with each other. And now it almost felt crazy not to be. They were going on five years, after all. There were plenty of ups and downs and even more people that didn`t understand their relationship but they had survived and managed to be stronger for it.

"Thank you," Yoshiki murmured.

"For?" Sugizo prompted, though he already knew what his lover was thanking him for.

"Pushing me to go on this trip. I really needed it."

"Mhmm. And yet you`re still writing," the guitarist pointed out, looking at the music sheet in front of his lover.

He chuckled. "I was inspired."

"She has that affect."

Yoshiki pulled out his phone and snapped a quick picture of Sara. She was looking out at the ocean with her back turned to them. Even though it was slightly out of focus and not up close, it was still a lovely picture. And he couldn`t resist the urge to post it on his Instagram.

"No phones," Sugizo chided playfully.

"Just this once," he muttered with a grin.

"What were the rules?" his partner teased.

The pianist stuck his tongue out. "Oh hush."

"Make me."

And so he did. Sara ended up walking back to a very lovely make out session.

Later on in the evening, while Yoshiki attempted to make dinner, Sara and Sugizo were walking along the beach and climbing over a few rocks, looking for seashells. She was still topless with just her shawl and bikini bottoms on. It was a wonder she hadn`t gotten a sun burn.

"Find any more?" Sara asked, glancing back at her lover.

Sugizo shook his head and held out his hand to show her the ones he had found. "Nothing else yet."

She nodded. "Can we look for more tomorrow?"

"Of course," he chuckled. "We`ll add more to your collection before going home."

"Thank you," she chirped, standing on her tiptoes to press a quick kiss to his cheek before going back to looking for more shells. They still had time before dinner.

Sugizo watched her for a moment before slipping the shells into one pocket and digging his phone out of the other. While her back was to him, he snapped a quick picture and posted it on his Twitter. It was almost exactly like the one Yoshiki had taken earlier. Except the ocean was now to the side and she was up close.

It really was a beautiful picture. But Sugizo knew it would cause some backlash. Just like Yoshiki did when he posted a picture earlier. But at this point it was fairly normal. Being in a three way relationship always brought backlash. But they would worry about that later. After all, they were on vacation.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really enjoyed writing this. It did stump me a couple times when I was trying to figure out if I wanted to attempt to make it smutty or not. But overall I quite like how it turned out.