The End of Light

Destiny of the Night

All of Vega's clothes and other necessities were placed in Kylo's room already and it was clean as if no one had been there at all. Her new husband was standing at the window as Vega tried to get comfortable in her new surroundings and what would be her new lifestyle. She sat on the bed and was turned away from him. This was their first night as husband and wife but she just was not ready to do anything. He had not mentioned anything yet and she was grateful for that. Her plan was to not have kids yet. She did want them but she was still young. She was 21 and it was unclear to her about how old he was. Maybe later 20's.

After a few minutes, Kylo got on the bed behind her and crawled over to her. He put his hands on her hips and tried to soothingly kiss her neck. She closed her eyes, feeling the tingly sensation against her skin. Kylo slowly moved up to her ear, giving her more kisses but it just made her feel uncomfortable.

Vega leaped off the bed and turned to look at him. "I'm sorry, Kylo, but I can't. I just, I can't!" Her voice was full of fear. Kylo didn't say a word. He just looked at her. "I'm going to take a shower. I probably smell right now, anyways." She then went to the dresser and got her pajamas out and took a deep breath as she went to the bathroom and didn't dare to look back at him.

She stripped her pure white wedding dress off of her smooth body and turned on the shower before hanging her dress in the cabinet in the bathroom. As soon as the water was to her liking, she stepped in and sighed. The day was over. She was finally away from Kylo Ren, at least for a few minutes, and she was with her thoughts.

How was she going to learn how to love him? She knew she had to, she just didn't know when or if she mentally could. There was not a good bone in her body. She could tell that there probably was some good in him at one point but it was all gone. Everything that was beautiful for him had been stripped away.

Vega wiped her face and ridded the makeup that was nearly stained to her face. The water felt so nice on her body. It touched her scalp, her neck, back, and legs. That was the only feeling she wanted to be able to feel. Knowing she was going to be with him until death, she wanted to turn to the darkside. It would be much easier than staying good when everyone was against the light. She cleaned her hair and body with the chemicals that were in the shower. She tried to embrace the feeling and focus on only that.

In minutes, the door opened and Kylo Ren was looking straight at her face. "You should hurry. We have limited water on this ship."

Vega held her body when he came in and she covered herself although he was only able to see her wellmade outline. "Give me a minute." She said, looking back at him and hoping he couldn't see her perfectly through the glass door. He left after she spoke up and found her hands were still covering her body. What was she hiding from? She couldn't hide and at some point, Kylo would get desperate.

She carefully got out of the shower and tried to dry herself off as best as she could. Once it was just her hair that was wet, she wrapped the towel around her body and walked out into the bedroom. Kylo was still in full uniform and was looking up at a picture of a man all in black. Everything about him was so strange. Vega wasn't paying to close attention to it though as she walked right infront of her husband and slid her towel off of herself.

Kylo sat up straight and looked her body down and all up to her face. He saw she was absolutely beautiful but his thoughts on her had nothing to do with why she needed her on the ship. Love was not a possible thing for him but he felt the hunger, just as she did.

Kylo stood up and put his hand around her neck and kissed her lips even better than what he did the first time. Through the force, he pushed her body into his and her body was cold against his armor. It made her cringe a little more than she wanted to but she knew all this sexual tention between them was unavoidable now. He married her for a reason and it could possibly be to gain more power within the dark side.

He slipped all of his clothes off so they were on an even playing ground and he laid her on the bed. This was most definitely terrifying for Vega but at the same time, she was hungry and she lusted for something to fill her again. As a husband, she just supposed that Kylo had the right to her body now just as she had a right to his. They belonged to each other.

The night flew by as they flew through space. After hours of working at their natural instinct, she fell beside him and stared at the ceiling. She definitely was not scared of him any longer. Kylo had fallen asleep but Vega was shocked by herself. Did she really just do that and like it with the man who did not love her? She didn't love him. She definitely did not. There was not the slightest bit of care. In actuality, she didn't even believe that she would be upset if he were to die. However, after a few minutes of it, she thought it was best to sleep and not linger on the past. This was her current and her future. There was no point in denying it. She pulled the covers over herself and fell asleep.

Waking up the morning after the wedding was the strangest feeling for Vega. She was a married woman and slept with a man whom she would call husband. She looked over to see if it was real but he was gone. His side of the bed was messy but it was not the room she was given only a week before. This had to be real life. She then saw the picture of the hooded man on the wall and gulped. It was a huge picture and it made her feel bad for doing what she had done in the middle of the night with it watching them.

Vega held her stomach in a tight pain and she ran to the bathroom where she puked an abundance. Was this her bodies way of saying he had gotten her pregnant? She hoped not. It was still early in the game. She had been on the ship for no more than two weeks. Tears fell from Vega's eyes but she was unsure if it was from all the puking, her future, or both. So, she just cried for all that had happened to her recently.

She then realized she still had her phone in her shorts. It was a far fetch but what if she could get through to calling Tyce? That was her only wish. To hear his voice and be able to talk to him again.

As soon as she cleaned herself up, she ran to her shorts she was wearing when they abducted her. She quickly took out her cell and called his number. She pressed the iphone to her ear as if she could force the connection through. After a second or two of ringing, it went to his answering machine and she heard his voice leave a sweet and goofy message as it always was. She cried when it was over and her phone died. She just sat under the picture of the scary man in black and wished for her death.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sexy time between the two!

I promised I would never write smut again but I had to just a little bit. It's not very detailed about it but hey, I'm not the best at writing dirty!