Sequel: Kickstart My Heart
Status: Fin.

My Dearest Love.

Chapter 2

Her nephew spoke of true love and happy endings. From the very beginning, Henry was certain that she was the pirate’s happy ending. For a while, she started believing that too. There were no happy endings now though. All that remained was an empty house, a bleak future, and broken promises.

He was her happy ending.

She would have left the life for him. She had every intention of doing so actually. For once, she’d been able to see herself having that house with the white picket fence that her brother always spoke of. Sam was always more optimistic than she and Dean were. He made her see things differently though. He made her realize that she too could have that future that Sam always spoke of. There was one problem though: she only wanted that future with him.

She would never have that future with him.

The house was supposed to be theirs. She hadn’t told her brothers, though it was fairly obvious to anyone who cared to notice that the youngest Winchester’s relationship with the pirate was a serious one. She doubted that it would have come as a shock to anyone when she announced that she was officially moving out of The Bunker and to Storybrooke permanently. There would have been no use for that room in Granny’s anymore. Now there was no use for the house by the sea with the white picket fence.

He would never live in that house with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter two! Thank you to Scott McCall; for the comment! She is also the one responsible for the lovely banner! A huge thank you to The Flash for the gorgeous layout as well!

I know that the chapters are short, but that is done intentionally.

Please recommend, comment and subscribe if you like what you read!