We Are on Fire

Teaser

"Dan, I just, I just know I can't live without you", a tear slowly escaped my eye as I looked away from him.
"December, you will never have to know what living without me means." Dan wipes my single tear away as he makes me look him in the eyes. "It's always been you, all along."

He tips my chin up so our lips meet. His tongue slowly tells me all his secrets as he pushes me against the wall. I give in to his every desire as he slowly pulls my shirt over my head, and he fondles my breasts. I can't help myself as I tear his black t-shirt off his body. I have my hands tangled in his dark brown locks as he kisses down my neck.
He picks me up and throws me on his familiar black checkered bedding that you always see in the background of his videos. This makes me chuckle. "What?" Dan asks breathlessly. I point to his camera and say "I bet this would get a lot of views."
Dan cheekily smiled as he undid my pants "Danisnotonfire and December Browne sex tape. You're right, that would get a ton of views." He kissed up and down my thighs making my skin tingle. "Of course there would probably be the negative that we would get fired from YouTube." He looks me in the eye and smiles again, "I just can't believe you are in my bed right now."

I scoff "You're surprised? I am in Dan freaking Howell's bed! If any of your fans were to find out I would be attacked!"

Dan pushed me back down and kissed my lips again, then gently whispered in my ear "this is why no one has to find out."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a teaser of what's to come. Next few chapters will be developing the story line and character development!