Status: (On hold)

Mercy.

Snow.

"In today's new-"

My finger tapped the on/off button for my television, in today's news there were probably a few killings, a lost puppy and six feet of snow on the way. Running my hand through my blonde hair I pushed off the couch and looked out side my window, so far we had maybe about a foot of snow on the ground.

If there was one thing I hated most in the world, it was snow. It always managed to be more then what it should be at the most random of times, first we were supposed to get a few inches and now we have almost one or two feet of snow. The worst part, I had to walk to work because my car was hidden beneath the fluffy snow.

The thought of calling out wieghed on me, I could act sick or play a recording of someone vomiting. But it would be useless, my boss was ruthless. If you weren't dying, then you could go into work.

A soft mew from my cat caught my attention, she herself didn't want me to leave either. Today was the perfect day to cuddle and watch Netflix with food, lots and lots of food.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." I Pat her head softly as I grabbed my coat, "Guard the house okay?" She tilted her head to the side softly causing me to snort and walk out of my nice warm, cozy apartment.

It took me a few minutes to even step out of the apartment buildings front door, even though it was slightly open from all of the snow pushing its way in, I dreaded stepping foot in it and walking in it. The only thankful part, my job was three blocks away with my short cut. So I pulled the door open and stepped into the winter wonderland, as some would call it. Not knowing how much my fate was about to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Because you know, why the hell not? Lol.