Status: (On hold)

Mercy.

Blue eyes.

My feet plunged into the snow as I walked, a few small curse words escaping my lips as I felt some snow slip into the cracks between my jeans and my boots, things really couldn't get any worse then what I was dealing with now.

Just on que, the wind had started to pick up again causing me to pull my jacket closer to me. A shutter flowing through my body as I took another step forward, having the wind push me back just a little bit.

"I really hate winter". Muttering to myself through chattering teeth, pushing my self forward and into the closest building.

A sound of a small Bell rang just above my head as I stepped into the small diner, the warm air hitting my face causing my skin to tingle. It was a typical diner, booths lining each wall with a few people sitting in them, a bar just in front of me with one man sitting in the far right corner. Rubbing my hands together I took a few steps and choose to sit closer to the random guy at the end, instead of being bother by others.

"What can I get for you doll?" The younger waitress walked up to me, her hands stuffed into the small pockets she had, her black hair held up in a messy bun and her makeup slightly smugged. I could even pick up a small hint of cigarette smell on her breathe.

"Just a coffee will do".

Giving me a nod she eyed the man to my right before walking off to get my coffee, which caused me to take a quick peek in his direction. I couldn't see much, except that he wore a sweater over possibly a few shirts, his hoody covered most of his face allowing some brown strains of hair to fall on each side. His arms were folded on the counter, keeping his body hunched.

It was as if he was trying to make himself invisible but it wasn't working, the poor guy stuck out like a sore thumb.

My thoughts were pulled from him when the coffee was placed in front of me and my phone started to buzz, there was only one person who would be calling me.

" Hello?"

"Where are you? You're late!"

Rolling my eyes at the sound of my boss, I took a sip of my coffee before continuing the conversation. It's not like it would matter, I could have hypothermia and she would still bitch at me not being there.

"Ten minutes Maggie."

There was no response, only her clicking the hang up button on me. Man could that woman have a temper and bring out mine at times, sighing and stuffing my phone back into my pocket; I glance to my right and met a pair of bright blue eyes staring back at me.

My breathe hitched in my throat and my mouth slightly ajar from shock, though it didn't last for long as he had gotten up and was making his way out of the diner.

Shuffling through my wallet, I slammed a five dollar bill on the counter and ran out of the diner in hope to see who he was. In a way I felt slightly creepy and stalkerish, but his eyes were...mesmerizing and deep all in one.

But as I stood in the middle of the side walk looking around like a Fool, I was met with nothing but snow and wind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image