Status: (On hold)

Mercy.

Paint.

It didn't take long for me to get into work after running out of the diner, it definitely wasn't smart of me to run out of the diner to look for blue eyes like a total creep.

To be honest, I felt horrible. I felt like I needed to apologize to the guy for coming off weird, not like I would ever see him again.

Leaning back in my chair I stared at the computer screen in front of me, I worked at a call center and things were pretty slow today. So I was able to sit in my small cubical that was lined with paper work and pictures, some of my family, some recent paper work that I didn't want to lose because God knows I will.

"It's so nice today." The sound of my employees voice had me almost falling out of my chair from fear, scrunching my nose at her odd joy I folded my arms and stared at her. Her blonde hair was pulled into a high pony tail, she wore a nice feathery shirt with a tight skirt and hooker heels. Her face, well it looked like it had been painted on as usual.

"Have you looked outside?" I asked, pointing towards the far window outside of my cubical while raising my brows, "That is a snow storm, its not so nice today. In fact, I would rather be home sleeping and cuddling with cat."

I watched her smile falter but not for long, she was the type of woman to have a fake smile and suck up to the boss. Yet still hasn't gotten her much wanted promotion. So she leaned against the siding with her arms folded and brows raised.

"You still have that fur thing?" Her voice held sarcasm and disgust, this was a normal routine with her. Make others hate their lives more then they already do, get them to complain and bring it to the boss. So I smirked and nodded knowing it would piss her off dearly.

"You still paint your face on every morning I see."

The smile she held had faded, her arms now at her sides and a glare set in her eyes, if there a few things I loved in life, it was pissing this woman off to no end.The satisfaction of seeing her storm off to complain to the boss who would scold me later, well it was well worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
I feel like I needed to toss this chapter in here, just to get a better fell of her and what she goes through. Work, home etc. It will get better I promise.

I do want to thank Carryon and Killian Jones. for your comments. Greatly appreciated.