Status: (On hold)

Mercy.

Drunk.

Twelve horrible foul tasting tequila shots later, I was scampering out of the bar with a beer in my hand. I had some how lost my scarf, misplaced my hat and had put my coat on half ass. Meaning it was literally half way on as I left to god forsaken bar, I had also received three random numbers shoved into my back pocket as I played pool and danced around like an utter fool.

But it felt good, it felt amazing as I stumbled down the street at one in the morning, alone. By now I was seeing double of everything, my legs didn't know which way to go and I soon enough tripped over my own two feet and landed face first into the snow. The cold, wet snow. A giggle escaped my lips as I slowly-very fucking slowly- pushed myself up to my knees while sipping on my beer, that magically didn't spill everywhere.

It wasn't until a hard grip was on my arm pulling me out of the snow, that I realized my beer was empty. I was drinking am empty beer, how was that even possible? Was I really that wasted to drink and empty beer? Another hand ripped the beer from my grip and tossed a good ten feet away.

"Hey!" My eyes tried to move with the beer but my head did as well, which made everything spin, which made me see the four men laying on the ground out cold. I giggled some more because for some reason, it was hilarious. Four men in the snow, passed out, was the funniest fucking thing in the world.

The hand on my arm, which I seemingly had forgotten about pulled in the direction I was supposed to be walking, or stumbling. Which did cause me to stumble but the person kept me upright, how he managed to keep a drunk up with out falling with them was unknown to me.

"I need more...." I spoke trying to break the unnerving since between us.

"What?"

My eyes widened at his voice, it was smooth and silky but yet strong and deep. Slowing down I turned my eyes in his direction and looked up at his face, blue eyes stared down at me. The same blue eyes from the diner were staring down at me with a confused look, If I wasn't so wasted I probably would have freaked out. But right now he was just to fucking gorgeous and manly for me.

"Alcohol..." My word was slurred as I leaned towards him, I wasn't trying to kiss him or anything but he looked really comfortable. I watched as his eyes widened slightly and he leaned back, as if afriad I was going to do something regretfully stupid or vomit on him, which would land in regretfully stupid category as well.

"We have to get you home, you'll get sick." With his other hand he slowly pushed me back into the standing position, which ended with me giving him a scowl.

"That way!" My hand flung out missing his head, my body moved forward and my foot slipped from under me. It only took a second before I was face first in the snow again, and when I looked up at the man who seemed horrified at my actions, I couldn't help but laugh.

He looked so lost and sorry for not catching me that it was hilarious, who would be able to catch a drunk woman on tequila, I couldn't even catch myself. It wasn't long before he recovered and instead of making me walk, he hauled my ass off the ground and into his arms allowing me to wrap my arms around his neck.

"You smell...delicious" was the last thing I would regretfully say before my eyes became heavy and I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

I feel like this was a very touching chapter and really cute. What do you think? I like my OC drunk. Lol. I'm not gonna lie, I feel so bad for Bucky.