Status: (On hold)

Mercy.

Sleep.

"Stay with me."

"You'll be safer with out me."


The first part of my body to twitch and alert me that I needed to wake up, was my foot. It felt cold from hanging outside of the blankets warmth, I so desperately wanted to pull my foot into the warmth and snuggle into my pillows, but the sound of my phone going off made me rethink it.

It was probably my obnoxious boss calling me telling me I was fired, or was calling to tell me that I was an asshole for not coming in on my day off. I should stay in bed and ignore the phone, yeah, that sounds fantastic. Stretching my body slightly I groaned at the world spinning even though my eyes were shut tight, yup, there was no reason for me to get up on my day off.

Meow

The cold wet nose of my cat touched my cheek, it was a struggle but I was able to stuff my hand over her face and slightly push causing her to land on the floor with a thud, I was sleeping and she could wait.

A soft sigh escaped my lips as I pulled the blankets around my face, getting as comfortable as I could. The feeling of sleep slowly returning to my body allowing me to rid of this hang over.

Bang, Bang

My eyes shot open at the sound of someone banging on my door, my heart started pounding in my chest and the words, the words he spoke came crashing down hard "You'll be safer with out me". Pushing the blankets off of my body and sitting up I tried my best to ignore the spinning sensation. Then the questions started, how did I get into bed? How did I get out of my clothing and Into night jammies properly? Did he do this? Who is he? The panic started as the banging in my door continued.

I definitely needed to never get that drunk alone again.

Rubbing my face and looking at my nightstand I could see that it was 12 noon, and a cup of water with advil was resting there waiting for me. How sweet.

"If you don't stop banging on the fucking door, I'm going to kick you!" The banging stopped as I got closer to the door, making sure the safety lock was still in place I opened it to see two men standing there. They both looked oddly familiar.

"Sorry to wake you ma'am-"

"Do I look that old to be called ma'am?"

The taller one rubbed the back of his next and his friend I assume stood there with a smirk on his face.

"Have you seen this man?" He slowly held out a picture of him, his blue eyes staring back at me but his hair was alot shorter and he held a smile on his face. Blinking I looked back to the men and shook my head.

"Nope, now I'm nursing a hangover so good luck on your missing person." Going to shut the door the tall one stopped me and I glared, man did if looks could kill he'd be dead twice over.

"I saw him with you last night."

Straightening my stance I stared at him and sighed, I could here the urgency in his voice butbit really wasn't my issue to deal with.

"Well, if you did see me with him last night, then you would have seen how utterly piss drunk I was. I mean I couldn't even stand on my own to feet, so do you think I would remeber if I saw that dude? While I was piss drunk?" Lies, it was all lies because his face was etched in my memory for some reason. I don't think I would ever forget those blue eyes.

The other man stepped forwards and placed his hand on his friends shoulder tugging him back, "We apologize about this." I gave him a small nod as I went to shut my door, but his hand reached through and gripped my arm.

Trying to pull away I felt a small sting and yelped.

"What the fuck du--" My eyes felt heavy, the room started spinning and it was as if my hangover had gotten ten times fucking worse before I passed out on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

There is no sleep allowed!

So here comes the drama.

Thank you Carryon for your comment :) hope you enjoy this chapter.