Status: (On hold)

Mercy.

Kidnap.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?"

The two men in front of me just stared sheepishly as I tried to removed my hands from the cuffs they placed me in, the tall one stood with his hand resting on the back of his neck with pleading sorrow in his eyes.

"You do know this is fucking kidnapping right!?"

"Yeah but--"

"But?! You fucking kidnapped me! And to make it worse you chained me to a fucking chair!"

The shorter one stood with his arms crossed just watching the taller one, he held a pair of sun glasses on his head and a smirk on his face while he watched everything unfold.

"Steve, I think she knows that you made a horrible mistake."

"Shut it Clint..."

With a heavy sigh Steve walked over to me and knelt down to my eye level, his blue eyes watching my every move, not like I could move much given the chains and tape around my ankles. I tried to give him the most evil glare possible, but to be honest his eyes were to damn pretty and it was hard, really fucking hard.

"If I uncuff you will you listen to me?"

"Maybe after I break your nose for kidnapping me, oh lets not forget pretty boy over there drugged me."

My head motioning over to Clint who now held a shocked expression, probably hoping I wouldn't drag him into this mess he helped happen. It was now Steve's turn to smirk, now that the heat was pulled from him somewhat, it still didn't make me more comfortable, or happy. I was drugged and kidnapped while hung over, and then they had the nerve to handcuff me to a damn chair.

"Oh for the love of God just uncuff her, not like she could do much damage to you Steve." Clint flung his hands in the air walking towards the window, which made me realize that I was held up in a really fancy apartment. A typical rich pretty boy apartment.

It wasn't until I heard the chains hitting the floor that I realized my hands were free, rubbing my wrists out of satisfaction I waited until at least one foot was free.

A smirk played on my lips as I moved quickly, my foot connecting with Steve's nuts pretty hard. A grunt, groan and curse flew from his lips as he hunched over in pain. Glancing over at Clint I could see the pain in his own eyes for his friend, but then again he knew something was going to happen.

"I retract my statement.." His hand slowly covered his own area.

"I accept your apology Steve."

I watched as he nodded, his face slightly red from holding back his cries of pain.

"So why was I kidnapped Clint?" My other foot now freed, I made my way over to the couch and plopped down to be engulfed by pure fluffyness of the cushen.

"You're the only person he made contact with, we figured if we took you that he would come to us."

"He?"

"The man whole helped you home that night? The man from the diner during the storm?"

My eyes narrowed, it sounded creepy andnit was embarrassing that they saw me run into the storm.

"We were following him, which led us to you."

"Actually he was following him, I was just dragged into this stupid plan yesterday." Clint pipped in.

My hands were folded by now, one brow raised as I watched them, why did they want him? What did he do? Was he a Criminal? Was I attracted to a crazy man? Looking out of the furthest window I sighed, I probably still looked a mess, I was for sure hungry and neither of these men had the manors to offer food.

"This was a dumb idea, if a man is attracted to a woman or the woman is the first person he has 'made contact' with, you don't kidnap the girl. It will piss him off, have you ever watched a romance movie?"

"No..."

Idiots, I was surrounded by idiots.

"If you want him to come to you. Then let him do so on his own, don't kidnap the girl. On top of that, you haven't fed the girl or treated her with the proper respect."

Both sets of eyes were now wide, Steve was rushing to the kitchen to find food and Clint was searching for something else, muttering to himself how he had a wife and kids, and how could he be so stupid.

"So what do we do?"

"I don't know why your asking me, I work in a cubical."

"Can you help at all?"

"Again, I work in a cubical, that's if I still have my job."

Dropping my fork in the plate I leaned back while rubbing my stomach, man could this guy cook up a good meal.

"Alright, I'll take you home, but could you at least let me know if you see him again."

My eyes lingered on the paper with his name, my fingers grazed it slowly before gripping it and stuffing it into my pocket with out another word.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like this was a very sassy chapter. Lol.
Image