Status: (On hold)

Mercy.

Phone call.

My eyes stared down at the paper on my desk, it held Steve's name and phone number. Reminding me of when he brought me home after fucking kidnapping me, constantly begging me to contact him if he came back, yet I had no idea of who he was. To be honest, at this point, I didn't think I wanted to know.

Sighing I grabbed the paper and stuffed it back into my pocket, I couldn't be worried about something so little while I was at work. Even though today was a slow day, I was bound to get a call asking for help on something, filling out papers, what's the right number to something, how do I fix my car? I'm depressed and lonely, can you help me. Yup, I was bound to get a call today.

And just on que my phone rang.

"Hello, thank you for calling, my ID number is-"

"Sidney."

There was a pause as I blinked while staring at my cubical wall confused.

"That's my name, not my ID number, which is-"

"Sidney Wolf."

A scowl was on my face in a matter of seconds, my name was not supposed to put out there, the person calling wasn't supposed to know my name. I was only supposed to use my ID number. Leaning forward and placing my elbows on my desk I sighed.

"What can I do for you today?"

Leaning back in my chair, I turned it and scanned the area outside of my cubical. Everyone was either on a phone call or doing something to occupy their time, a few members were walking around aimlessly and my boss was in her office giving me the most foul look possible. Because she knew what was going on, she monitered everything on her computer. So I gave her a small shurg, because I had no idea what was going on.

"You are a beautiful woman indeed," the man spoke on the other side of the phone, causing chills to go down my spine. "I wonder what he would do if, hmm-well if I made you not so beautiful, if I ripped those pretty little eyes right out of your --"

The phone hit the receiver so hard it caused the person next to my cubical to jump in Shock, my boss was staring at her computer with a look on her face that I couldn't quite pick out. Fear?Shock? Amusement? Because I knew I was fucking scared shitless and wanted to move from my spot, to get as far from here as possible.

So I did, I moved, gathering my stuff as quickly as possible and left my cubical leaving my boss to stare at me. She must have been in shock herself if she wasn't chasing me down right now. Instead of waiting for the elevator I quickly took the steps down and out into the main hall, people were going in and out of the building, paying not mind to frantic self as I left the building and was hit by the cold air.

A sense of relief had washed over my body, I was out of the building and out in the open, surrounded by people who could have been the man who called me.

Panic started to set in once again.

A hand gripped my arm tightly yanking me in the direction of my home, a small yelp escaped my lips as I tried to pull away but the hand was a bit to strong for my liking and wouldn't budge.

"Stop, keep moving." The sound of his voice hit my ears causing me to look up, he wore the same baseball cap as the last time I saw him, his jacket was blue with a red shirt and his face was a bit scruffier then last time. His blue eyes caught mine for a quick second before he pulled me down my allyway short cut, which was weird because I didn't tell anyone about my short cut.

"Have you been stalking me?"

His jaw tightened and his eyes scanned the area.

"What is stalking?"

My eyes widened.

"When you follow someone with out their permission."

His grip lossened on my arm giving me a bit more freedom to move it around, as it was starting to get uncomfortable.

"So I have a stalker, kidnappers and a guy who wants to fucking kill me." My eyes scanned the floor as we walked but soon came to an abrupt stop and I was forced to face him.

"Who kidnapped you?" The concern in his voice was slightly cute, just slightly.

"Your idiot friends, Steve and Clint. Instead of asking nicely, they fucking drugged me and kidnapped me.I swear some people don't know how to be a villain." By now he had let my arm loose, removed his cap and was running a hand through his hair. Which was oddly sexy.

He sighed soon after and looked defeated, utterly fucking defeated and I wanted to hug him like he was defeated teddybear. Just make his pain go away, all of it. But I stood there staring at him confused and wondering what was going to happen next.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Do you like her name?

So this is like a filler chapter, Bucky's around and getting closer to her, trying to keep her safe. But as we know Bucky he doesn't always stay in one spot. But she is in danger, however danger won't be knocking right away, just here and there tormenting her. But things will get a bit crazier.