Status: will hopefully have atleast 10 chapters have to type them ;3

Shot to the Heart

The Move

Three weeks after his parents told him he was adopted Nyx sat on a plane headed for California. It took a week to get everything together regarding school and his car. Getting to know Davey wasn't as difficult. He responded to every text and call. What was difficult was finding out from Aunt Viv when Davey clammed up that his biological mother was dead. She was a burlesque dancer davey met at a club, they started dating and she got pregnant.
She gave birth prematurely do to complications and passed away shortly after.
Aunt Viv looked so sad for Davey she said he really loved Georgia, her death devastated him and he gave nyx to his brother Max and his wife Viv so he'd be taken care of.
Rolling his shoulders in the cramped seat he peeks out the window watching fluffy clouds float by. The pilot lets them know they have reached the airport. Nyx feels the slow decent down he gets a little queasy. Being his first time on a plane and he definitely thinks it horrible to say the least.
Nyx doesn't waste any time getting off the plane once permitted. Hauling his luggage behind him the teen looks for the exit to get some fresh air. The warm California air does wonders for his upset stomach but is horrible for his hair. A gust sends his straight black locks into his eyes.
In the middle of trying to sort out his hair he hears someone say his name, pausing he looks to where the voice came from.
Davey waves smiling happily "Hey kid." He looks like all the recent pictures found on Tumblr. Trim beard, slicked back hair, skinnies and a v neck. Nyx definitely sees the resemblance to Davey instead of max.
"Hey Davey." Nyx replies waving awkwardly. He's not really sure what to call Davey. Dad or Davey.
Awkward for sure.
"You've gotten so tall." Davey chuckles patting his shoulder. " you look so much like Georgia especially with the one brown and one blue eye." He says sadly.

Nyx still couldn't bring himself to be mad at Davey for giving him up. He felt bad for him he never remarried and his only son has called him uncle for 17 years.
"Yeah puberty has been kicking my ass." Nyx chuckles "its nice to be called tall" he thinks, he's always been the shortest in his group of friends. Angel being 6'2 and Marcus at 6'3.
"Smartass." Davey laughs grabbing one of nyx's bags. "Well drop these off at my car."
"When is Kato going to get here?" Nyx asks following Davey across the airport parking lot.
Nyx's one condition to moving in with Davey was that Kato his six year Siberian Husky had to come with him. Viv and max got him as a friend when he was twelve since he didn't have any.
"Max said he'd be here with you." He says digging through his pockets for his car keys. "He just needs to be cleared before they release him to us." he stops in front of a black Mercedes Benz x6.
"why'd you stop?" Nyx says looking around.
Davey arches a fine brow instead of answering he holds up his key chain and presses a button the car chirps once.
"You own a Mercedes?"
"Yup. Being a rockstar has its perks" the older man grins mischievously. "Last time I checked Porsches aren't cheap."
"Sweet." Nyx rubs the back of his head awkwardly watching Davey open the trunk and put his bags in carefully.
"Lets go get Kato and go home." he slams the trunk shut and turning back to the airport.
It took two and half hours to get Kato released. Once at Davey's house Nyx gets a quick tour of the house then Davey leads him to his room and excited smile appearing half way up the stairs.
"Here we are. Your bedroom." Davey sings opening a door on the right side at the top of the stairs.
Nyx's bedroom is painted a dark charcoal grey with a black carpet. His bed is suited with neon orange and black sheets a small black nightstand on each side. The thing that really catches his eye is the French doors leading to a small balcony a perfect view of the ocean in the distance. "wow!" he says rushing to the doors.Nyx felt excited that he would get to wake up with the smells of salty ocean water wafting in.
"Vivian said you like the ocean so I figured you would love the view." Davey smiles looking abit unsure of himself.
Nyx plops onto the giant bed. "I love it. Thanks Davey." he flashes a genuine smile and stretches out.
Davey claps his hands after a moment of silence backing out of nyx's new room. "well I leave you to unpack.
Letting out a tired sigh Nyx relishes the soft bedding under his tired muscles.
"Almost forgot." Davey says appearing in the door again "Do you mind if I order wings and pizza for dinner?"
"Hell yeah! I love pizza and wings!" Nyx yells throwing his arms up in the air looking like a spazzy octopus.
Davey looks shocked for a moment at his outburst then shakes his head"definitely my kid." he mumbles leaving the room.
The silence starts to creep up on Nyx pangs of home sickness flaring up. Reaching lazily into his book bag for his phone he dials 1# on the keypad.
It rings twice.
"Hey sweet heart."
"hey." he sighs staring out the French doors. He just wanted to hear Viv talk even if she wanted to talk about the flight and Davey.
"How are you and Kato doing?" She asks a loud noise in the background. "Max bunny dont demolish the kitchen please." nyx doesn't hear a response.
"We are ok. Kato loves Davey and Shadow. The two seem to be friends, even though Kato is hyper and shadow is lazy."
Viv laughs lightly. "Opposites attract sometimes. How are you liking California."
"Its ok." he says simply wiping a stray tear away.
"Sweetheart what's wrong." She's says her mother voice coming out.
"nothing im fine."He winces at the choked up edge to his voice.
"Now we raised you not to be a liar. What's the matter."
"I just miss you guys." He wipes his face again and sitting up "Alot. I miss angel and Marcus too."
"We miss you too hun. We will visit as much as we can. You'll be fine with Davey, he was very excited when we told him you wanted to live with him. And your a good guy im sure you'll make friends."
Nyx sniffles abit more trying to get himself together.
"thanks Viv" he says weakly. Feeling slightly better that he called Viv instead of max.
"Foods here!"
Nyx looks towards the door. "Hey im gonna go eat. Can I call you later on."
"Sure I'll talk to you later and remember we love you nyx. And make sure you call angel and Marcus. I'm sure their having Nyx withdrawals." She laughs.
"love you too mom. I'll text them in abit." Nyx chuckles pulling the phone from his ear tapping the end button and scooting off the bed .
♠ ♠ ♠
Will be slow to update unless people like this. Then ill type the crap out of it. I have 4 chapters to type.