Status: Working on it as I go, I have alot planned for this may start out slow but will pick up as I go.

A Greater Fate

The Dark Erupts

“She’s starting to come to, hey Keriana...wake up please.” I heard Link pleading softly as he stroked my hand, I sat up too quickly and everything around me started to get fuzzy quickly. “Hey, lay down darling...you hit your head.”

“Where, am I?” I stuttered looking around not recognizing any part of my surroundings, there where nurses starting to adjust my medications and take my temperature.

“You’re in Hyrule General Hospital, you passed out after the blast and I carried you here. You’ve been out for almost a day.” He told me with a worried look on his face. I heard people screaming and shouting outside, there was some sort of commotion going on.

“What’s going on?” I muttered weakly.

“Ganon.” Is all Link said before I passed out again.

************************************Links P.O.V*****************************

The white light over took the room with a loud humungous crash, I fell to the floor and closed my eyes and waited for it to pass. After about a moment everything was silent, I glanced over at Keriana who was sprawled out on the ground. Her eyes where closed, I got up and ran over to her and listened for a heartbeat. Thank goodness I heard one.

“We got to get her to the Hospital!” I shouted at Gaepora who watched in stunned silence at everything that just happened. “She’s passed out, we got to get her there!”

“Go! Now Link! The skies are blackening, quick get her to the hospital and don’t leave her side no matter what happens!” He said darting out of the room leaving me alone with Keriana. I lifted her into my arms and ran out of the room.

The thunder was loud and deafening, this was not the Hyrule village I had grown to love. What had happened when we both touched the sword? Did we accidently awaken an evil power from Ganon? I didn’t want to find out but I ran to get Keriana to the hospital as fast as I could.

As I reached it, there was a chaos erupting, I approached the front desk and was out of breath. “I need a doctor, my friend here she hit her head hard on the ground and passed out.” The nurse took out a gurney and instructed I lay her on it.

“She’s in good hands, please take a seat.” She ordered pointing at the waiting room. I didn’t have time for that at all. I couldn’t leave her.

“I can’t...I can’t leave her.” I said remembering what Gaepora had instructed.

“She will be alright; we will call you in when you can see her. Please sit.” I slumped over to the chair and sat down, and for the first time I could remember I began sobbing. I was strong, I never cried but this I couldn’t hold back.

I waited and waiting to hear about her, moments turned to minutes which turned into hours. I got up and started pacing back and forth, there was no time for this we had to go. Had to go and save Hyrule from this growing twilight taking over.

I sat down again and put my head between my hands, tears falling again. I uttered a silent scream out loud and after I thought I couldn’t take it anymore the door opened and a nurse appeared.

“She’s still asleep, but you can come see her now.” She motioned me to follow her down a long hallway, I walked in and ran up her putting her hand in mine.

“What happened? Is she going to be okay?” I asked cautiously.

“She’s passed through the worse, but she will make a full recovery.” I breathed a long sigh of relief as she slowly began opening her eyes.

“Where am I?” She muttered as her eyelids fluttered open.

“You’re in Hyrule General Hospital, you passed out after the blast and I carried you here. You’ve been out for almost a day.” I told her worried of the outcome from this, and just then a loud commotion began stirring in the hallway.

I didn’t want to worry her when she had asked what had happened but I couldn’t hide the truth of what we both knew.

She started to fall asleep again, so I left the room so she could rest. I asked someone in the hallway if they knew what was going on. “The prophecy has awakened, we know that know. What the texts always talked about is coming true, the fire, the twilight, and the dark beasts. It has begun.” I gulped knowing that the fate of this town rested on mine and Kerianas shoulders, it was a lot and too short of a notice.

I heard a scream coming down the hallway from her room, I ran to the room as fast as I could to find her lying on the floor panting.

“Hey, it’s okay, it’s okay.... Look at me, its okay.”

She pushed me away and started muttering to herself, then she looked at me and pulled me close again, I just held her wondering if this was just a side effect from the fall.

“I saw him, Link. In his true form, he was in the room... He knows I left, he knows I found you, he knows I touched the sword. He knows about this...” She said stretching her hand out and lifting an object high in the air, it then burst into flames.

“I can do that Link, I can control things. HE KNOWS HE KNOWS HE KNOWS!” She screamed over and over.

“I’m going to make this okay again, where going to fix it...you need to rest, please rest.” I told her placing her in the bed again sitting beside her.

“Please don’t leave me Link, please don’t ever go.” She said falling asleep once more.

Hours passed and I as well began slipping in and out of sleep every so often, I realized I was still holding her hand.

“I can’t do this Link.” I heard her mutter softly.

“Yes, yes you can.” I reassured her.

“Link, we have to get out of here. We need to go to Faron woods, I need to save Impa, and you need to save your father!” She got up and began pulling the needles out of her arms and started heading to the door. “Link let’s go!”

I had no choice and began following her out of the hospital, we made it outside and she fell to her knees and began sobbing.

“I can’t do this.” She repeated again, this time more so screaming than anything. She stood up and faced me, her eyes where hollow and her faced turned a pure white. “I know where Faron Woods is, we need Epona. Call her.” She handed me a piece of grass and instructed I blow into it.

“Its Eponas favourite song Link, she loves that song a lot.” She said as I blew into the grass, and as I did Epona came running from around the corner.

“How did you know of that song Keriana?” I asked suspiciously as I made up that song to call Epona when I needed to.

“I told you Link, I can do things. Now let’s go.” She said jumping on Epona, I got on too and began riding through the forest. She was acting rather strangely; I didn’t understand how she knew Eponas song.

It felt like hours before we finally stopped at a waterfall, Keriana jumped off Epona and sat on a rock. She looked around her surroundings like she had been here so many times before, even though I knew she hasn’t.

“So where exactly are we going?” I asked sitting next to her and watching as she splashed her feet in the water. She glanced at me and sighed.

“I don’t know Link, I thought the Faron woods entrance would be by the waterfall like I was told but it appears not to be.”

“Who told you that it would be by the waterfall?” I asked her.

“I can’t tell you Link; just trust me we will find it.” She said lying down in the grass next to a pond.

Out of nowhere we heard some rustling in the forest and stood up looking straight at the path, the sound didn’t come from that far off but it was quickly approaching. Suddenly the sky went a complete dark, and it began pouring rain. We started running as fast as we could to find shelter as quickly as possible; I spotted a small cabin by some rocks.

“Quick, let’s go there!” I shouted leading her up to the cabin as quickly as possible, we were both soaked and freezing cold. I shut the door and sat down on the floor panting, a strange sensation flew over me and I turned to see Keriana staring at the door with a frightened expression.

“What is it?” I asked her worriedly.

“They’re coming.” Was all she whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey thanks to anyone who has been reading, I mean if people are reading lol. Im trying my best to make this story make as much sense as possible seeing how its coming off the top of my head with little to know planning lol. I wanted this chapter to be much longer but my brain is fried and I didn’t want to give too long of a time between chapters so I figured Ill just post what I have for now and work on the rest when my brain decides to work lol thanks for reading :D