Status: It will pick up sooner than later! Hope you like it!

It's Me, Eliza

It's Me, Eliza

I twist and turn in bed until I force myself to officially wake up. I roll over in bed to feel a warm body pull up against me and mesmerizingly whisper in my ear. “What’s wrong Eliza?” Tom says in a rough morning voice. Half awake, I roll over and give him a peck on the lips. “Bad dream. Why in the world are you up at 6:00? I usually have to drag you outta bed at 1:00pm.” I say in slight giggle. “I just have a lot on my mind, that’s all.” he conveys in an aggressive matter. “Woah, that’s not like you.” I snap. He removes his body from mine and gets out of bed. “I’m sorry, I just, and I just need some time alone, okay?” He exclaims. He throws his clothes on and slams the door. What the hell just happened? I’m Eliza Tomlinson and think I might’ve got dumped.

Lou runs over from the room over. “Everything okay, Eliza?” she says sympathetically. “You heard everything didn’t you.” I whimper. “The walls are kind of flimsy.” She says sitting at the end of the bed. “It’ll be okay, he needs some time to air himself out. It’s not you babe, she pulls me into her and lays my head in her neck and lets me shed a few tears. “Maybe you should call Johannah. Mums know how to make everything better. She exclaims reassuringly.

One hour later....
I talked to my mom and gave myself a pep talk. I ‘m ready to start my day and walk into the bathroom to start painting my face. My skin is rough on my forehead and my cheeks are bright red against my pale skin. Thankfully my rose pink hair contrasts nice with them. After my makeup, I grab a nice Adidas outfit and am ready to go work with one of the best cosmetologists that have ever existed, Lou Teasdale.

My brother Louis is one of the singers in the “hottest new boy band since the Beatles” Haha, that sounds about right. We usually try to keep our lives private to avoid messing up mine or his’ career. We don’t tell a lot of people our lives so we stick to talking to each other because no one understands quite as well.

My job allows me to see him every day on the set of his OTRA tour and I get to do what I love. I never realized how many fans they had until I came on set the very first day of this tour. Fans were lined up for what looked like miles and it was 5:00AM. They all knew Lou and I and it was the honestly the best moment of my life. I get to hang out with 4 amazing handsome and talented men every day and have fans of my own. I’m 18 year old Eliza Tomlinson and I have a crazy but wonderful life, welcome to it.