Status: Ongoing story

Unseelie Love

The Unseelie court ruled the world a long time ago before my time. Once we own the land and all who wander on it. We are a strong race full of pride. We live, love and laugh. Now, we are hidden in the shadows fearing for our lives. Every year we become less and less. Soon, very soon we will disappear from the world.
It is our own fault our days are numbered. Desiring to live forever as the masters of the world, we used those from the Seelie court to do our bidding. When they started fighting back we created the human race to protect us so that we can continue our quest for infinite power and domination.
Our response to the war also our undoing. The humans came with new diseases that are killing us faster than the Seelie Court. Soon the Seelie Court and the humans began to wed and we Unseelie lost our advantage. It was clear that our time was up as rules and the time of humans and the Seelie court has just started.
That's when I was born. The third year of the rule of Queen Hekuba. I was one of the last pure Slaugh born. Like all Slaugh I drawn my magic from the living and the air. Before the war we kept the Jinns as our personal slaves. We tortured them and used their spirits to fuel our own magic. Now, we are fighting the Jinns and are losing. We both made our home in the fog and smoke high above the mountains. Neither of us will stop until we are all dead.