Status: on going

Heart Two Heart

Chapter 1

I ~~ Ulric's Perspective

I grew up with lies. Lies about my eternal heart. An eternal heart is the way we skinwalkers think of our true love, the love of our lives if you will. I grew up believing my eternal heart was an ancient
chupacabra that had gone insane when he found out I was male like him, and a Nagual. Something so abnormal and hideous that he couldn’t accept me. Then again, according to the tales, despite how abhorrent he found me, he still kidnapped me as an infant and managed to get himself killed trying to run from my parents and the other skinwalkers that he made his enemies.

I wasn't unhappy believing that I had lost my chance at knowing the love of my life but I had to tell myself that I would find love without destiny. Seraphina and I had gotten to know each other over time and had grown to love each other more than any love destiny could force on me. I was going through medical school and had already made my intentions clear to Seraphina and my family. After graduation I was coming home to marry Seraphina in the traditional human fashion then we would create our own destiny.

That plan and my love for Seraphina however changed the moment I learned Tain never died. He was alive and well but trying his best to deny our love and allow me to continue to think he perished all those years ago. The truth was, he chose to remain alone and pay penance for his past sins... He was hell bent on staying out of my life. Perhaps he never got over the fact that I was a male. Maybe he was just a homophobes. There were still plenty of them left in the world. Either way, it was clear he rejected me. I intended to find a way to change his mind.

Nothing anyone said about him could be true. I don’t believe any of the stories they say about him and I absolutely don’t believe he turned into a camazotz. A camazotz is what we skinwalkers call a death bat. Legend says that a Camazotz is a chupacabra or a skinwalker that has gone insane and begins to feed on and kill humans indiscriminately. They don’t just feed on the blood of animals like most chupacabra, they also feed on humans but prefer infants and children. I refuse to believe my eternal heart could be a camazotz. Now that I know he’s alive, the only thing I cared about is finding him, and making him mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
This book is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. This book may not be re-sold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with another person, please purchase an additional copy for each recipient. If you’re reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then please return it and purchase your own copy. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.