Status: New updates on wattpad.com/zenki44

Too Much Too Soon

Chapter 1

My alarm rang loudly, disturbing my sleep and reminding me how much I hate my life.

I grabbed it and pulled it until the cord came out of the wall. I got up and shuffled my way downstairs. I crammed a Pop-Tart into my mouth and ran back up the stairs

I quickly showered and picked out a The Devil Wears Prada shirt out of my closet. I pulled on a pair of jeans, picked up my backpack on the stairs and ran to the bus stop.

This is going to suck.
Nobody likes the new kid.

I'm Benjamin, and don't you dare call me Ben. I just moved here to Florida from Texas, but I wish I hadn't. I didn't really have a choice though.

I leaned against a pole and waited for the bus. I was surprised that I was one of the first people here. I saw a guy covered in tattoos walk up. I noticed he had plugs. He had light brown hair and green eyes.

I realized we were staring at one another. He stiffened and clenched his fists as if he was ready to fight. I quickly looked away and stared at the ground until the bus got here.

It was obviously the buses last stop, considering there were three empty seats. People shoved three to a seat. I was the last person on the bus, and there was only one seat that didn't have three people.

I sat down next to the guy that looked like he was about to fight me. He was sitting next to another guy who was quite stunning. He had dark brown, nearly black, hair, dazzling brown eyes, a full beard, and a sleeve of tattoos.

I stared at his arm. When I looked up, they both looked like they were going to beat me up. I smiled at them and they gave me a "go to hell" look.

This will be an interesting school year.
♠ ♠ ♠
The rest of the story will be on my wattpad (zenki44)