Status: can you really go wrong with some crime, sci-fi and romance?

The Nudist

ONE: PAST

Curtis Ng
Before the lights went out, I remember the crew laughing. I think it was Osric who was imitating Presley, and that made us go wild. He had his hands on his hips and his face relaxed into a small frown. He giggled, “Who didn’t pick up their trash? This place isn’t your home,” and it made us throw our heads back and clutch our stomachs. I didn’t think it was funny but Osric’s idiotic expression made my night. What a jokester.

_

Osric Ancheta
I was up on my feet when I realized the ship was crashing. I was mocking Presley and God, I shouldn't have done that. Really, I didn't mean to sound mean. I was making a fool out of myself, giving the crew the laughs they deserved, and then out of nowhere, Terrell throws a little tantrum because he claims he needed rest. What a cranky man.

_

Terrell Lockhart
We weren't even supposed to be up when the crash happened. The only reason we were up was because of Eugene’s damn allergies.

_

Eugene Hoff
I'm not going to say sorry. What I am going to say is that Osric was a total ass for doing that to S.W. Presley.

_

Gale Watkins
I think the crew totally ignored the fact that Curtis was half naked when the ship started to fall. Maybe because they were laughing until their lungs exploded or because the lights in the break room were slightly dimmed. Even though I felt like I can't open my eyes for more than a second, my bones were jumping out of my skin. Yesterday was the day we finally found Olympus Mons, so no amount of sleep would make me go back into bed.

_

Riordan Reid
Gale fighting to stay awake was funnier than Osric’s joke. Anything was actually funnier than Osric’s jokes.

_

Willis Chapp
Curtis was half naked only because he slept without a shirt. Riordan nicknamed him as The Nudist because of this habit and since then it stuck. Even Presley called him that. Whenever it came out of her mouth, it didn't sound innocent. Ha.

Then the room switched its atmospheres and everything went dark. I heard the crew’s voices but the only that stood out was the silence of Curtis Ng.