Status: As active as I see fit

Re-Entry

To Continue

Hey

Today's better. I don't feel that longing today, more of drive actually. It's good! I used to write all the time before there was a you. It helped, and I got good at it. Really good.

As you can see, I'm not that good anymore. The words don't come easy. I feel too conscious of my sentence formation and I search my head for words that I once knew.

I still miss you. I still dream about you, but now when I do I don't want to wake up.

It is almost nice, I feel like it's good. Almost healthy.

Last night I watched a movie. The one where Jesse whatever from The Social Network interviews Jason something from...a bunch of movies. Look I don't know, he was a famous writer in the movie. I know I could easily google it, but eh. It's okay. (Well, for me. Haha, sorry.) I fell asleep but it was good from what I saw.

Anyway, I thought this would be a good way to start writing again everyday. I could write to you everyday until I don't need you anymore.

Some of the best things I've written were from when I felt like I was broken. All appearances of writers that I've seen in movies and on T.V. have portrayed them a certain way; a calm madness under a cloud of depression with a bit of quirky wit. Makes me wonder how true that is.

But then, it can't be. There are enough writers in the world that... It's never 'all', and it's never black and white. Everyone's a little crazy but to be alone with your thoughts seems like it should be special...but it's not. We think there's a certain 'common' person that is lesser than us (even though we wouldn't admit that) but.... hmm We'll see

I don't want to dwell on you today. But I do still love you

I'll talk to you soon my love