Status: One or Two chapters A Week...

Just a Dream!

Chapter 2

“Hey Jason, still dreaming I see,” said Rain, who gave me a playful smirk.

Rain: Flirty. Trouble. And loves to tease me about my dreams. He has short black hair, brown eyes, and is Gothic.

“Oh come on Rain, give me a break,” I whine, staring at my best friend who only laughs. He thinks he’s so funny, and usually he is.

“What? It's not like I'm calling you out or anything, I mean I dream too, but not as weird as you do,” he says, putting his arm around my shoulder.

“What are you talking about?” I ask, giving him one of my best smirks, which has him laughing.

“Come on man, I'm only joking,” he says, poking his tongue out at me playfully.

“Well...well...well, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it,” says an amused voice, which belonged to a teen, who was leaning on a locker, with a few of his buds, watching me and Rain, as we walk past him with a smirk on his face.

Bryan: School Jock. Plays Soccer. Is a Jerk. And irritates me a lot. He has messy blonde hair, blue eyes, and is always flirting girls up, and messing with their heads.

I sigh, and ask as he walks up in front of us, “What do you want Bryan?”

“What do I want?” he asks, as he stares at Rain with that smirk of his, and then back at me. “Isn’t it obvious? You’re on my turf, and you know what happens to those who are on my turf?”

“What?” I ask, glaring at him.

“They get pounded..” he smirks widely, pounding his fist into his hand menacingly.

I glared at him, and was about to say something, when Rain spoke up and says, “Listen Bryan, bug off we have to get to class.”

Bryan gets into Rain's face, as he asks, “And what are you going to do about huh, Gothic boy...write up a detention slip?”

The boys roar with laughter behind Bryan. Rain says nothing, as he pushes roughly past Bryan with me in tow.

As we walk down the hallway, we hear Bryan calling us all kinds of names.

Rain sighs, and says, “Don't take it personally Jason; they're just a bunch of thugs.”

I nodded, not wanting to say anything as we both walked to my first class...Math.

~~

Later on at lunch, I was sitting with Rain and some of my other buds, and when Bryan passed by, he pounded his fists, reminding me what would happen, if we crossed paths again; and his buddies starting cracking up. Really, I didn't see what was so funny about it.

“Hey Jason, don't worry about them thugs, they should just mind their own business,” said Reuben, who took a bite of his carrot stick and stared at Bryan in disgust, as he and his thugs sat at the cheerleader's table.

Reuben: Blue and black short hair, green eyes, has piercings, pale skin, he loves rock music, plays guitar, and is my friend. He's the nicest boy you'd come to love. Top Secret: He loves rainbows! Lol! But then again, who doesn’t?

“I'm not worried,” I said, staring at Bryan with hatred. I just wished for once that when I look at him, he would just explode.

“Hey man, don't take it as a personal thing, he just wants to get under your skin,” said Rain, who took a spoon of tomato soup.

I only shrugged, and said to myself, “If only I could watch him die, then I'd feel fine.”

~~

After school, Rickie came to pick me up. He parked at the entrance, walked in and saw me sitting on the bench, just in time to see Bryan bullying me.

He walked over, and cleared his throat to see Bryan look up and smirk at him. “Oh look, your bodyguard came to take you home,” he chuckled, only to receive a surprise punch from Rickie, in the face; in which Bryan was thrown down the hallway and crashed into a wall.

Rickie ran full speed over to Bryan, and whispered something into his ear, then ran back to me; pulled me off of the bench and drove home without another word.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I said, I'll start out small, and branch out into something more. For right now, two chapters this week, as promised. Next week, Chapter 3 and 4 will be put up, or over the weekend, if I get that far.