Status: could be updating this shit

I'm Feeling Pretty Lonely, Baby

I'm Feeling Pretty Lonely, Baby

Dublin, Ireland.
Tuesday, 2:20 a.m.


He steps into the bathtub with his right hand still gripping tight on his phone. He sighs as he felt the cold ceramic greeting the bare skin of his bottom when he slowly sits down in the bathtub. He shivers a little but he kinda likes it now, and it is just better – except he's lacking in one thing.

Her body – no, maybe not just one thing – her smile, her voice, her scent and herself.

Staring at his phone again, he has now decided that no matter what, he needs to call her. No matter how many oceans have separated they apart and how different time zones they both are in now.

"Hello," her voice is heard from the other side. She sounds bright and cheerful, like always. He knows he should have called her earlier. It's not that he didn't even try calling her before, maybe the one and two failed trials disappointed him somehow. "Babe, how are ya doin'?"

"I need you." He confessed, his two fingers massaging on his manly forehead. It takes him about five seconds for her to get a grip on what he just said, but the noisy background from the other side frustrates him so much.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you," she says it before hearing him sigh on the phone.

"The boys are still with you, huh?"

"Yeah, we just finished our show in Osaka. We're having a party tonight before leaving to Tokyo. We had a blast here!" She tells eagerly he could even see her smiling from ear to ear in the frame of his clouded thoughts even though she's not here.

He just nods, maybe this time what he wants to be filled – it's not going to happen.

"John? Are you okay there?" She notices the silence from the other side that she started worrying. He never was like this or maybe it's because they have never been thousand miles apart from each other.

"I fucking need you, Alex." John's voice breaks at the line he just said and Alex knows by the word need, she knows what is up – she knows how badly he needs her right now, judging by his cloudy voice from the other side. "I'm so fucking lonely right now. Oh lord, I miss you so bad."

Alex's line is silent for another few annoying seconds when all he heard is some of her band mates laughing and making jokes at the background.

"I'll call you in a few." She says before clicking off the line, and there goes another long sigh John makes as he leans his head lazily against the cold hotel bathroom walls.

...

The musk-scented candles just frustrated him more and more, waiting for his girl to call him back. The scent somehow makes him feel super uncomfortable but fuck it all, he fucking need it right now. As long as Alex isn't at least calling him, there he isn't feel good at all.

He turns on the hot water and when it hits his skin, he moans to the good feeling – it doesn't feel as how good to have Alex on top of him, but it somehow make things feel better.

His phone buzzes after and he quickly turns the water off before answering the call. It makes him twitch a little smile when her name lights up in the screen.

---

Osaka, Japan.
Tuesday, 5:47 p.m.


"I'm sorry about that earlier. Those boys just won't stop talking." Alex shrugs as she takes her sneakers off and sits on the brink of the hotel room bed.

"It's fine." She knows he lied, but she isn't going to ask just to make things worse. "You're not going to the party?" His voice is still cloudy, but she would consider it steamy to listen it from here.

"Nah, I already told them I'm not going. I thought you needed me?" She asks as her fingers start to take off her leather jacket and unbuckles the breeches of her skinny jeans. She throws all of her clothes on the floor and on the bed making a mess, leaving herself just in her lingerie.

"I do, babe. I fucking miss you. I can't sleep thinking of you. Fuck, I wanted to have you now." He groans at the last sentence and Alex can't help but curves a smile at how desperate he is for her now. She likes that a lot – it's sexy.

"Mm-hmm," Alex walks into the bathroom as she the first thing she caught is the reflection of herself in the lingerie that John gave her. They are really sexy, that somehow the thought of his smirk seeing her in those flew in her head that it turns her on. "So, you're just gonna get off alone thinking about me huh, baby?"

"Fuck doing it alone. We're doing it together."

Alex's smirk grows longer as she heard that. No fucking way that she's just gonna let him do it alone. She pushes the door shut before getting in the bathtub. The cold ceramic turns her on more, that she couldn't help but release a soft gasp from her lips. She then puts her phone on speaker and lays it down close next to her, just to notice he did the same, indicating that he's ready for what is going to happen. He has never done this before, so did her – with him or with anybody else.

"I'm so fucking hard, babe." She couldn't imagine anything else than him stroking his cock and feeling himself getting harder and harder for each stroke. His groans are getting louder from time to time that she starts to tease herself by rolling her two fingers to her hard nipple after taking her bra off quick. She can feel goosebumps starting to grow on her skin as she felt her body heats up and her insides melt and spill into her cheeky panties. This time it's undeniable that she is just as horny as he is, but in a few it could be worse.

"You must be so fucking wet, huh, baby?" John asks with his steamy voice again and Alex just goes "Mm-hmm." when she realises she's insanely dripping wet under, not even having the water turned on. Her eyelids droop shut to imagine him close to her, whispering hot and sexy in her ear as her legs spread open to feel them melt from her toes to her vagina.

"Good girl," John's smirk is just the only thing she had in her mind. Imagining that satisfied face of that sexy beast just keeps her going.

Alex gasps as her eyes roll back to her head when she couldn't take it anymore that she just takes her panties off and hurls them away. She works it slowly on her clit with her one finger in circular motion at first and lets John enjoy her moans and suffer himself.

"Fuck, you, Alex." John is not giving up yet, but he swears to god she is irresistible – even when she is not around, but she feels so close to him – too bad he couldn't feel her skin brush with his right now. He would hold himself back when he's about to cum, until both of them couldn't hold anything back anymore.

"Fuck me, John. I want you inside of me. I want you to cum on my face, and on my tits and inside of me – oh – fuck." Her face is red when those words nonchalantly went out of her lips followed by her sexy moans when she starts to fingerfuck herself to orgasm but it is not that satisfying like how John always does.

Alex reaches a tall bottle of shampoo placed securely near the bathtub, as it is the closest thing she could grab now and she is not going for her vibrator she already packed with her along when her legs are already numb to even get up. She doesn't wait too long to work herself on it into another good goddamn orgasm, and just making a sound from doing that is enough to make John groans and begs for more.

"I'm about to cum – uh," Alex finally does it but John knows she wants more and more. She clearly heard his evilish yet sexy grin at the end of the line. This time, she's gonna make him lose his mind again.

She grabs the shower head when she has built her strength to kneel and turn the water knob to the maximum before positioning it right on her clit. She starts to love the feeling of hot water gushing up into her wet and swollen. John whimpers when he heard the water running from the other side, knowing things are getting so much exciting now.

"You're enjoying it so much, baby? Oh fuck, I wish I was there."

"I wish you were here, too," Alex says as she feels the orgasmic pleasure hit her from her toe up to her head. "It's so fucking good, John – for fuck's sake." Having John jacking off with his husky voice moaning her name and cursing makes it so much hotter and she swears to anything she's on fire.

Reaching for the same shampoo bottle, she fucks herself with it while the water is still running imagining John is in the same room with her when his groans just get harder to hold anymore.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" He couldn't resist it this time, and he doesn't wait anymore – his hot and heavy cum spilling all over the bathroom walls as she ejaculates as well, experiencing the full and complete orgasm hits her that she feels like she is gonna explode into fireworks.

"That was hot." Alex turns the water off with her big toe and throws the shampoo bottle out of the bathtub as she collapses watching the water flushing in the bathtub.

"Damn, you are so fucking hot, Alex." John gasps at the end of the line, and Alex just laughs.

"Fucking hot, like always." She grins despite her exhaustion. John knows his princess would never disappoint him. He laughs at her words imagining her beautiful face.

"Can't wait to see you again and kiss your fucking lips, on your face and between your thighs." John says, expressing how badly he wants her in person but time is the only thing that matters.

"Oh, John, stop that before you start it all over again. Jack is gonna come in any time." Alex warns when it finally hits her that it's been hours she was in the bathroom and she remembers sharing her room with Jack this time.

"Okay, okay." John gives in, and finally goes, "Think I'll be sleeping tight tonight. You are so fucking amazing."

"You too, you sexy bastard."