Status: could be updating this shit

I'm Feeling Pretty Lonely, Baby

Just Let Me In

Baltimore, MD
Fri, 2:54 a.m.


Alex is dead sure someone is outside, when she could finally collect her consciousness from her night sleep by the sound of something small hitting her room windows. She turns aside, her one hand is searching for her phone to check what time is it now.

Oh, great. It's almost three in the fucking morning.

Alex sits up, runs her fingers through her brunette locks and yawns before she builds herself the strength to get out of the bed.

She usually sleeps naked, so getting out the bed when the duvet is the comfiest thing ever, forces her to drag herself to the dresser to get her panties and grumbles lazily – fuck whoever that makes her wear a pair fucking underwear really late at night – and she's sure too lazy to dive into her wardrobe for a shirt so she just grabs her red long-sleeved plaid that is hanging recklessly on the bed post, intending just to cover her body.

She walks to her window to see, before unlocking and pushing it so she could check on the person who ever had the courage to knock at her windows or throwing things – like pebbles on them when it's almost fucking three in the morning.

"Hey! Alex! Over here!"

Alex could not believe her eyes for a split second.

"What the fuck – oh man – John? Is that you?" Alex leans out a little more just to make sure, eyes widened almost falling out of the eye sockets. Judging by his tall figure and the sexy haircut, she could be sure it's him. He is even waving his long arm in the air so he would look more visible by her from her room window.

"Surprise! I brought coffee! Open the door, let me in. It's still hot." John grins, as he holds one Starbucks' Venti cup on his hand. Alex bursts a little laugh at how adorable her boyfriend is.

"Whoa, John. When did you –"

"It's Caramel Latte. Your favourite. Come on. Let me in."

"John, how the fuck did you get here?" She is still confused, her fingers pinching hard at her own arm, trying to tell herself that she's not fucking dreaming. Is he driving his way from Arizona to Maryland? No – fucking – way.

"I got donuts." He is now holding both of his arms in the air, one with a paper bag – which she can be sure it contains donuts – he said, and a Starbucks' latte. "Get downstairs, honey. You need to let me in."

Alex shrugs her shoulders, still confused but then she smiles, making a sign for him to wait so she can come downstairs opening the door for her boyfriend. Her drowsiness that she felt just now has gone upon the presence of her man, the person she had been longing for and having dirty thoughts the whole fucking time.

The door flings open when it reveals the tall man with his gorgeous smile. Alex smiles back at him, taking the coffee and donuts from his hands so he can shut the door behind him.

"Don't tell me that you drove your fucking way to Baltimore." Alex breaks, as John turns around and curves a longer smile before letting out a small grin. He simply wraps his arms around the small frame of her waist, pulling her so close that her cheeks somehow flushed in pink to the motion.

"Nah, babe, I took the last flight from Tempe," he pauses, catching her glittery brown eyes which he misses more than anything. "You know, we can't go longer than this. I miss you so damn much." He whispers it close before closing the gap between their lips with his.

Alex expected this, but this is beyond anything she ever thought was good. It is obvious by the way he's brushing his lips against hers, he is desperate until he would take the last flight to Baltimore just for the surprise. It was worth it, though, Alex smiles through the kiss as she then tiptoes a little so he could kiss her better. Her eyelids fall as she brushes one of her legs against his, It is a slow making out until –

"Ow!" John cuts the make-out scene with a squeal, leaving Alex so confused that her eyes widen for him to tell her what just happened.
"Hey, you're okay there, uh?"
"The coffee. It's hot." John states, his face is scrunched a little, when finally it takes Alex back that she is holding a cup of Starbucks' in one of her hands. "You were squeezing it too hard, it drips to my arm." He laughs before she could digest his words and laughs along into his chest.

"Maybe if you didn't grab my ass, it wouldn't be happening." Alex smirks cheekily, before she slips away to put the coffee and donuts on the counter in the kitchen as John trails her from behind, laughing while he eyes how her hip sways deliberately as she walks the way to the kitchen.

"Well, maybe if you put on some pants, then you wouldn't hurt me like this," John whimpers playfully as he wipes the coffee spill with a tissue that he could grab from the kitchen. Alex sets the paper bag on the counter as she leans against the counter, taking a sip of her favourite caramel latte. He saw her made the face and her lips moving to 'You naughty shit', rolling her eyes in faux annoyance. He still finds it sexy, though.

"Stop judging me. At least, I put on some panties. That was a hell lot of an effort." Alex laughs before taking another sip. She watches John making his way to stand right in front of her, blocking her way out but she doesn't even care, she loves how he puts that smirk on his face – it drives her crazy in a very good way.
"You know it was just me, baby girl. You shouldn't put on any. " This time his palms are set on the counter, between her as he leans even closer that he notices the shades of pink on her cheeks intensify, but he is pretty sure by how she bats her long eyelashes that she is waiting for him to make a move.
"Oh, John. How would I fucking know?" Alex shrugs as she fails miserably to hide a naughty smile to break on her lips. She settles her Venti cup down, this time her eyes are fixed with his electric green ones. She is always a sucker for his stare, because every time he is staring right into her eyes, she would be the one who arches her neck a little higher so he could kiss her again.

He doesn't think much when he leans in, catching her sweet lips with his as his palms slip into her red flannel to set his grip on her small bare waist. She shivers to the touch, growing herself goose bumps that he himself notices. She likes how the electric shock is sent into her skin causing her to shiver. It's a shiver of desire, after all.

It turns hot and messy after he swipes his tongue on her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She opens her mouth slightly just to let him explore.

"Fuck, I miss you." John groans, still latching his lips with hers. She notices when he presses himself harder against her, leaving no air in-between two bodies. When he leans in for another passionate kiss, Alex's fingers grab at the back of his head hastily. She likes how his hair feels between her fingers and how she misses him more than he does. Think of how she lost in the empty pillow talk, without him. Alex's eyelids again droop heavily as her bare legs start to brush against his sides, toes curling.

She pauses for a while, in the middle of the kiss, leaving John confused. He raised his eyebrows, holding his stare back into Alex's brown eyes when they pull apart again but their hitching breath is still audible to each other.

"Alex?"
"I was gonna say something," Alex gasps. John is giving her the '...And?' look from how his eyebrows pucker for her to continue but she goes, "But I couldn't remember what that actually was." Alex grins dorkily but John laughs then he grabs her hip and adjusts her legs to sit on the counter. She helps herself, as then she wraps her legs around his waist.

"Babe, did you wanna say, bedroom? " He whispers it this time, so close. Alex knows that isn't what she wanted to say, but that is definitely what she wants right now, taking her back to the realisation of how wet she is for him and his touch right now.

"Yeah, please." Alex nods, gasping as her mind recalls the last time they had sex when they were both touring in England. It was hot, and this one's gotta be hotter. John sweeps her off the counter, carrying her to the stairs and makes his way up there before he stops.

"John?" It's Alex's turn now to be confused. She sees his head turns around when they reach the hallway. He still hasn't put Alex down, but the confusion that he is giving her is making her hesitate.

"Oh, shit. Where is the bedroom again?" John laughs.
"John..." Alex whimpers into his chest, before pointing the room just right in front of the staircase. She doesn't blame him for his short memory though – the last time he came over was almost six months ago.

...

He pushes Alex down on her bed, before straddling on top of her. Her fingers creep at the hem of his shirt, to take his shirt off while their lips are still sharing steamy kisses on each other. She spreads her legs and let it wrap around him, implying of how ready she is. His lips then trail to her neck, kissing and leaving a wet trail of kisses and hickeys.

Alex moans in pleasure as her eyes closed shut, indulging in the pleasure he is giving. "I want you, John," she purrs lowly, because it doesn't need to be loud, she guessed. Her moan becomes louder then when she felt his clothed dick pressing against her entrance. She likes how excited he is now – just as she is as wet for him.

"Oh, god, you're so fucking beautiful." He groans between the kiss, taking off her lousy plaid shirt, leaving her just in her panties. He pulls her down to her knees. She knows what to do next when she flashes him a coy smile – somehow driving him crazy.

Unzipping his jeans and pulling down his boxers, she let his length free. She took the tip in her mouth, slowly sucking it while she looks up to him. He shuts his eyes in pleasure and runs his fingers through her brunette locks and pull them, making her to take more of him. His groans grow louder for every movement, creating resonance in the whole room. She gags a little at first but then she lets her jaw go slack as he mouth-fucked her.

"Goddammit, Alex," he pulls her hair, eventually pushing her face away from his crotch. She first looked so confused but quickly, she understood. He helps her to stand back and lays her back on the bed. He kisses her neck then peppers kisses down from her neck – collarbone – right above her breasts – and then her breasts. He gently swipes his tongue against her right hard nipple, as the other hand kneading at the soft flesh of her right breast.

He works his lips down her body until he got to the core. Pulling the waistband of her panties and thinking no more, he nibbles and licks her clit as she felt her walls clenched – immediately making her a moaning mess underneath him. Her knuckles are white as they gripped tight on the messy bedsheets.

John slides his two fingers in and pumps hard and fast inside her, as he hovers on top of her again just to watch his moaning mess screaming his name for more. He really likes it there, a naughty smile is etched longer on his sexy face.

She knows she wants more that she just goes, "Fuck me right away. I fucking want you, John – so, fucking, bad."

He licked up her mess on his fingers as she watches him impatiently, begging to be fucked by the man he misses the most. He guides his cock into her entrance and then he thrusts into her.

"So, fucking, tight, Alex." John breathes between his moans.
"Fuck, yeah," Alex arches her back, begging him for more.
"I'm not going to last long, babe. Are you close?" He asks with that damn of his husky voice. She could only nod, letting her body takes all the pleasure in, his length deep inside of her – filling her completely, and his hands on her breasts, and yeah, his fucking sexy moans.

"John, I – oh, fuck," Alex couldn't finish her words, but John gets it.
"Come for me, Alex." He moves his thumb on her sensitive clit and starts to rub it in circle. "Come on."

"Oh fuck! John!" she screams as her back arches, orgasm is rushing all over her body as her fingernails are digging into the skin of his back, sending him a sting – but it is a good kind of sting, he supposed. Her eyes are rolled back into her head and her head is thrown back as she comes hard – her walls are tightening around him.

He places both of his hands on her hips and holds her down, his hip thrusting into her at a fast pace and soon – he finally releases it inside of her with curses fall out of his lips, mixed with her name altogether.

They both panted as Alex watches John collapse into the bed.

"You are so fucking hot, Alex. Why the fuck are we living so far away?" John forces his body to move and wraps his arms around Alex's small body. Alex pulls the duvet to cover both of them and them tangles her legs between his.

"You can come over anytime, you know," Alex smirks. "By the way, welcome home."

John leans in for a sweet kiss, as she smiles and wrinkles her nose to his action. Alex turns away, so he can spoon with her on the bed and falls asleep till the next afternoon.
"John," she calls after a few long seconds, hoping he doesn't fall asleep just yet.
"Baby? I thought you were already asleep. What's wrong?" John's eyes are fluttered open as he wraps his arms around her a little neater in case she doesn't feel comfortable with their recent position.
"Hmm, I think I remembered what I wanted to say before," Alex breaks.
"What is that, babe?" He collects his mind to the time she said she wanted to say something.

Alex turns to see his face, wiggling under the duvet so she can say it. John's eyebrows are raised, waiting for her to say it.
"Did you just get a haircut?" Alex asks, as she flies her right hand to his hair, ruffling them between her small fingers.
"I did," John shrugs, smiling. "And nobody even noticed. You are the first one to notice, though."
Alex blushes a little and buries her face into John's chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
writing this is one hell of a roller coaster *crying laughing emoji*
well, if you wanna get this updated, inbox me some suggestions, i might or might not be writing them :)