Status: In Progress :)

Cheaters = Losers

Talk My Way Out Of Control

Yet again, I was sat in a speeding car, Billie beside me with his jaw set and knuckles white, the only difference being that this time we were hardly clothed and dripping wet. He shot into his drive, parked and was dragging me to his front door in seconds.

After a short fight with the lock, I was swept up in his arms, my legs clinging to his wet shorts as he kicked the door closed. We didn't even make it to his bedroom, instead Billie just stood there, holding me up as we dripped salt water all over his floor, kissing me as if I was some kind of miracle cure to whatever was infecting him. My hands were tangled in his hair which was fast matting as the seawater dried in it. He staggered a little and slammed me against the wall, using his hips to keep me in place so he was free to use his hands. I broke the kiss for a second, taking in a huge gulp of air.

Billie was watching me with a funny look.
"You're so beautiful," he murmured absently. I grabbed his face and pulled him back into me with a moan, opening my mouth for him without hesitation. I had really missed that, we had barely spoken since he started working on the album, let alone kissed and all of his little looks and comments that I had been getting instead had been driving me insane. His hands trailed up from my waist, applying his weight even stronger at his hips, but it didn't hurt, instead it seemed to create an almost unbearable heat in the little space between us. My hands were resting on Billie's neck, which was my favourite spot for sure, and his fingers were in my hair. I was completely swept up in the moment, if you'd asked me anything right then I don't think I would have been able to answer. Favourite colour? Billie Joe Armstrong. Favourite season? Billie Joe Armstrong. Favourite month? Billie Joe Armstrong.
You get the picture.

"Ow!" I suddenly shrieked, causing Billie to pull away as if he'd been burnt, except for his left hand where a clump of my sticky, salty hair was tangled around his fingers.
"Oh shit, Lils I'm so sorry!" Billie's voice was stricken as he desperately struggled to free himself from me. I couldn't reply to him straight away because I was laughing so hard, I felt kind of bad for laughing because Billie was very obviously worried that he'd hurt me, you know what it's like when you pull your hair? It only hurts for a few seconds, and it was kind of adorable watching his mini panic. I gently took hold of his hand to keep him still as I unpicked my hair from his hand, both of us now shaking from laughter.
"Ew, I hate my hair after going in the sea, it's all sticky and gross," I said absentmindedly as I held the now free hair in my eyeline and examined the knotting in it.
"What do you say to getting cleaned up and going for dinner?" Billie asked from beside me.
"I could eat, and take a shower!" I agreed with him and with that we shot up the stairs, racing and pushing like kids as we went. I tried to ignore the fact that I kept feeling how much Billie didn't want to go anywhere and it wasn't helping the fact that I didn't really want to go anywhere because yet again we had to break it up just when I was about to get somewhere. With a final playful shove we parted way for our own showers.

Well actually I went to my room and spent half an hour texting back and forth with Jimmy, telling her about my day and getting advice for the evening to come. Eventually, I climbed into the shower where I'm not even ashamed to admit that I took about an hour longer than Billie. What? I'm a girl: I'm allowed to. I washed my hair twice, and combed it through three times to remove all traces of seawater from earlier, before using my best conditioner a further two times to make sure that my hair was as smooth and smelt as good as possible. I'd recently had a wax treatment, courtesy of my torturer/best friend Jimmy, who on one of her days off decided it would be fun to have a spa day. Even so I spent an age going over my whole body with a razor and fucking tweezers, under said torturer's strict instructions. I then used my favourite mint and tee tree body wash, and a lot of it, to make sure I smelt good, before deciding that I also wanted to not only do a deep cleanse facial scrub but also a face mask. That plus all the private concert that I played to the ever fortunate towels meant that I must've been in there for a good hour and a half.

Eventually I climbed out of the shower and dried off, which by no means meant I was finished. I then used one of those rough skin brushes everywhere on my body before moisturising, cleaning my teeth twice and then squeezing out any blackheads that I may or may not have had peppered across my nose and cheeks.

Once I was back in my room I dove straight to the back of my wardrobe where I knew I'd hidden that bag, and after a few minutes of rummaging in the dark I struck gold and pulled out the black and pink thing, and quickly pulled on the undergarments. I found the dress that Jimmy had told me to wear, too. It was a little black number that I had actually brought with me from England. It came down to my knees and was layered prettily with a little detail at the front of my chest, I absolutely adored the dress because it was perfect if I wasn't sure where I was going, it was pretty enough to be suitable for casual wear but also classy enough to go to an upscale place, too. I didn't bother with much makeup, just concealing some blemishes and my usual dark and smokey eye makeup and pale pink lips. Finally I dried off my hair and decided to straighten it out and then put in more defined curls. I found my favourite heels and made my way downstairs.

Reasons I love Billie Joe Armstrong, exhibit A: I had just taken a good two hours to get ready and he had not once complained or asked me to hurry up.

He was sat on his sofa, watching TV as if he wasn't waiting for me. When he heard me come down the stairs he stood up, and I felt my breath being swept away. He had on his standard skinny jeans and that studded belt with another necktie in his back pocket. He also had on a simple black shirt and tie with a grey and black jacket and his chucks. All together he looked smart and gorgeous as ever, and I don't know if it was my current mood or because his hair looked super fluffy and touchable, but Billie right then was looking pretty damn good. I noticed that he was staring at me, his eyes once again lined, and his mouth ever so slightly agape. He gulped slightly and shifted a little on his feet.
"Or we could just order takeout?" He asked softly, his voice barely audible as he inched towards me. All of a sudden we were so close that our toes were touching. I could feel the air moving as he breathed, his nose painfully close to mine. I could feel myself gulping this time.
"Takeout sounds great," I murmured.

Before I had even finished he had swept me up in his arms and was literally sprinting up the stairs with me, into his room and dropped me on the bed. He kissed me quickly, his body hovering above mine, but it was more of a confirmation kiss than anything else and all too quickly he pulled away, seemingly happy with my reaction to him.
"I guess I'm just gonna say it," he looked at me and oh my god Billie's eyes were darker than I'd ever seen them before. "I got you a present," he said and reached into his bedside table, presenting me with a box with a bow on it. I took it off him gently and removed the bow. Sitting in my lap was a box of condoms and a very sheepish Billie. I couldn't help but laugh at the adorable gesture. "I know you're keen on being safe, and y'know, I really like you and I really want this and yeah I thought you'd like that and er, y'know,"
"Aww, Bill," I cooed. "I, uh, actually got you something too," I said and ran back to my room.

He was sat on his bed looking all cute sat up like a child on Christmas. I handed him my pill packet and my clean card, sending a silent thanks to Jimmy. He looked at it for a second all confused before his face spilt into a massive grin, he fished a matching clean card out of his wallet for me to examine, which I did for all of three seconds before discarding the thing and jumping on Billie. He caught me with an easy umph as I sat on his lap and attached my lips to his. He didn't even need to ask me anymore to open my mouth, because I started to do it naturally and when I felt his tongue gently brush against mine I let out a contented little noise.

Everything this time was so different to the last, but at the same time it was so similar. This time it was slow and sweet, making sure that every move was deliberate and had the desired effect, but like last time that electric storm seemed to descend and thicken the air in seconds.

We made out for a good while, I couldn't tell you for how long because time very quickly evaporated around us. After some time, when I had explored all of his clothed body and was itching to remove some clothing, Billie broke the heated kiss and quickly made his way to my neck. At first he just nuzzled, leaving small pecks everywhere until he found a spot the the dip of my collarbone that made me cry out.
"I want to make you mine," his voice was deeper than usual and had a velvety texture to it. I knew what he was asking me, though.
"I'm all yours," I told him as his lips reattached to that spot and he began to tease my skin with his tongue, sucking at my flesh and grazing his teeth over it, until he pulled away leaving a purple hickey.

Ever so gently he held me by my waist and lowered me off his lap and onto my back, making sure that my head landed on a pillow before he threw his leg over my waist and held his weight on those fantastic arms at either side of my head. He went back to attacking my lips, keeping me on my toes by constantly alternating between my lips and my skin. I was feeling pretty week around everywhere right then and I ended up just holding his shoulders to brace myself and occasionally press kisses around the base of his neck, where I knew he liked it.
"Y'know, you have to stop dressing like this," Billie almost growled at me and I could feel myself fighting a laugh.
"Like what? Appropriate to go out?" His lips were currently on my exposed shoulder, and I could feel the vibrations from his laugh send a thousand shocks through me. "What do you want me to do? Walk around naked?" Apparently Billie liked that idea a lot, judging by the growl and hickey number two.

Billie Joe's fingers were tracing up and down my sides ever so carefully, occasionally stopping at the zip of my dress.
"I think you should really take this off," he whispered in my ear, his hair tickling me in the best way and his voice soft, inviting and determined to make me feel as comfortable as possible. He undid my zip slowly and grabbed the hem and making sure his hands brushed my bare skin as he did it, pulled the dress up to my head, where it promptly got stuck. With more giggles and a bit of help from me, my dress was abandoned somewhere. Billie didn't even hide the needy moan as his eyes roamed my body, now only clad in the black lace underwear that Jimmy had picked out for me.
"Goddammit, Lily, you're too good for clothes,"
"Says you," I responded lowly, my eyes not even shamefully fixated on the obvious outline in Billie's jeans. "Let's make this a little more even," I said as I pushed the blazer off his shoulders and ripped off his tie. I was shaking a little and I struggled with all the buttons on his stupid shirt.

It gets a little embarrassing here because I thought I could be sexy and rip his shirt, but as it turns out I wasn't as strong as I felt and all I did was pull Billie on top of me, not that either of us really minded. I buried my face in his neck, doing that ridiculous laugh that I do when I'm embarrassed, but Billie caught up on the mistake with ease, pulling my no doubt red face away from him and kissing me strongly, as he undid his own buttons. I was pretty damn good at trousers though and I had no problem whipping his belt off, to which Billie just moaned loudly and before long his jeans were shuffled down and also thrown away. There was a pause for a split second before we jumped at each other's lips forcefully and I became fully indulged in the kiss.

My hands were roaming all over his body, feeling at the new flesh eagerly. I ran my hands across his sculpted shoulders and down his arms, tracing the tattoos back up, and then down his front where the new muscle was just protruding pleasantly, his tongue egging me on the whole time as it twirled around my own, his hands running up and down my sides and across my chest and around to my back. My legs had curled around his own, holding him in place at the crook of his knees.
"Do it," I breathed before sliding my lips down his neck. He easily popped my bra open and whipped it off as I hit a spot that elicited a guttural moan from him, and his hands immediately flew to my breasts, fondling them eagerly. I didn't bother to ask as I sucked hard on the base of his neck until I pulled away to see the mark forming. Billie's hands continued to move south until he had them hooked in the tiny lace rim of my pants. He hesitated there, his fingers felt like they were burning my skin where they were still.

"P-please," I whimpered, Billie just placed a gentle kiss above my left breast before kissing his way down my side. When he reached the point of my hip his darkened eyes flashed back up to my face, and slowly, teasingly he grazed his teeth down my side, which in itself was a phenomenal sensation, but he also kept eye contact with me the entire time as he nipped the hem of my panties and painfully slowly dragged them down my legs.

As the air hit my now exposed crotch it wasn't particularly cold, but even so I clamped my legs together. Billie seemed to get that I was a little nervous and he climbed back so he was hovering over me, and his lips caught mine softly. We kissed for a little while and my hands found themselves tangled in his hair as he moved his hands downwards again. He moved so carefully, like he wanted to make sure that I was enjoying myself over him, until his fingers were resting on my folds ever so lightly. He pressed down with his thumb a little and it sent a bolt straight through my stomach. His face, directly above mine, watched me questioningly and while I couldn't say much I nodded, and with that Billie tenderly pushed one of his fingers into me. I gasped a little and decided that kissing him would be the best option at that moment. He moved with me ever so lightly, but I could feel everything and before long he was curling his fingers in this delicious 'come hither' motion with his thumb massaging my clit expertly, something Josh never did, and soon enough with that and the combined sensation of our teeth clashing as I moaned into his mouth, I began to feel very funny.
"St-stop," I breathed weakly, but Billie just gave me this crooked smile and continued a little bit faster. "Billie I feel funny," I mumbled as an unbearable heat stole over my body, tinting parts of me that I didn't know changed colour pink.
"Relax through it," he instructed, I shook my head and involuntarily tensed against the sensation.
"I think I'm gonna pee," I warned him, but he just shook his head. I really did feel funny, like I might explode, and I think I did a little bit, a sudden white heat blazed through me, my vision blurred out as my eyes rolled back into my head and my body spasmed out of control, arching into him without my awareness.
"Fuck! Billie!" Were the only words I managed to produce.

Billie slowed his movements to a stop as I regained control over my body and was able to move and function again, somewhat.
"What did you do? I think you broke me," I panted as he laid beside me for a second while I caught my breath.
"You, y'know, came," Billie said with a little smile that said he was really quite pleased with himself.
"No I didn't. I know what that feels like and I've never felt that before." I said bluntly. Josh and I had had quite a lot of sex, and I'd done it with a few boys before that and none of them made me feel that good.
"Well, I don't know what you felt before but that was a proper orgasm," I felt myself blushing as a slow realisation stole over me. I rolled over for a second and his my face in the pillow.
"Oh my God, I'm twenty five and I literally just had my first orgasm!" My voice was muffled by the pillow but I could hear Billie laughing softly. He was tracing patterns along my back as he did.
"That's okay," he said and for some reason my body decided that if Billie said it was okay then it really was.

I rolled over and found him, he easily straddled me once again and caught my lips in a heated kiss. Maybe it was because I was bathing in the afterglow from before, but I suddenly had no problem running my had all the way down his chest and palming Billie's dick through the thin fabric of his boxers.
"I want them off," I said, before pushing him forward and yanking them down. Billie never let me touch him, though, he just helped me get comfortable before positioning himself above this.
"Uh, Lils?"
"Yeah?" I said, my reply absent as my mind with the feeling of Billie being so close and yet so far away.
"Just, uh, y'know, before you get disappointed or anything, I'm, er, not that big, and y'know, I'm sorry if I'm not as good as your past boyfriends," Billie's face was very flushed as he spoke, and he couldn't meet my eyes. Instead I grabbed his chin so he was forced to look at me before I slammed my lips onto his, words didn't feel necessary to me.

That seemed to give Billie the confidence or confirmation or whatever it is he was looking for to push into me. He was right, he was smaller than Josh, but it was kind of nice in a way. For once it didn't hurt, not even a little bit, and while Josh spent more time bragging about his size than he did actually pleasuring me, and with one little thrust Billie was already hitting somewhere that I'd not felt before. And unlike Josh, who fell into a steady rhythm until he came, Billie kept it random and oh my God it was blinding. He moved so well, so well that my legs instinctively came up to wrap around his narrow waist, allowing him to angle himself even better, building up that now familiar ball in my abdomen. My hands were fisted in Billie's hair as we moved together, hips rocking all over the place as everything he did brought me closer and closer to the edge. He moved in a new, sudden direction with a deep grunt and my head lolled back as I moaned loudly, before leaning up to kiss his neck, shoulders and anywhere else I could reach. He picked up the speed a little bit and the heat began to steal over me again, especially as I arched my back into him, my hands leaving his hair which was beginning to matt with sweat again, so my arms were instead just draped over his shoulders.

Billie was working some kind of magic, and boy he could count like Monica. He paused for a second, his body juddering, and he let out a string of moans and profanities as he thrusted for a few more seconds before coming undone. Watching Billie cum was by far the most attractive thing ever, his black hair was flattened with sweat and sticking up at the back where I had my hands tugging through it, his eyes were currently closed and his mouth slightly open in pure bliss. His body was shining with sweat and shuddering slightly as he finished, and the feeling inside me was enough to set off a second finish of my own, the heat increasing tenfold as he filled me up, my nails digging into his back as I came undone with him, the pair of us a shuddering, sweating and orgasmic mess.

"I think I'm in love with you,"
♠ ♠ ♠
-----------------
Omfg I can't believe I've actually done this.
This is probably horrible because this is the first smut I have ever written *eek* and I'm super nervous.
Dedicated to JimmyWasHere for being a demanding bitch (ily really)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE WRITTEN SMUT AND I NEED FEEDBACK

Thanks,
Shadow xx