Status: In Progress :)

Cheaters = Losers

I Drop Your Laundry And Slam The Door

"Fuck," he hissed, jangling the key in the lock. Eventually it swung open and he barged in, still dragging me with him.

Billie pushed me firmly onto the sofa and was immediately on top of me, pulling my shirt over my head. He found my lips at last, pressing onto me hungrily like I might vanish if he didn't. His tongue swiftly pushed through my lips, not even asking permission. He didn't need to. It was a mess of clashing tongues and teeth with neither of us coordinated enough to care, but somehow it was the most arousing thing. My hands that had been tugging rather roughly on the tufts of jet black hair traveled down his shoulders as I pushed the jacket off, the noise he made in response was very attractive. It wasn't quite a moan, sort of just a low grunt as he shrugged his jacket off and yanked his t-shirt over his head.

With our lips once again attached sloppily he ground his hips down onto my own, giving me graphic detail of exactly what was upsetting him at the restaurant. The friction sent a rush of moans and profanities into the air from both of us as he did it again, rolling forcefully onto me so I could feel everything. And bloody hell I would be lying if I said I wasn't loving it.

Out of nowhere his hands found my ass, squeezing me firmly before moaning into my mouth and quickly lifting me so I was straddling him as he stood up and lead me towards the bedroom. Billie might have started this, but I wasn't helping at all. As he was fighting and cursing to get through Tré and Mike's rooms I was constantly attached to his neck, peppering kisses everywhere I could reach.

We almost fell over as we stumbled through the door to his room. He laid, well threw, me down on the bed, my shorts disappearing across the other side of the room swiftly afterwards and began to slide his mouth across amy neck in payback, sending my eyes into the back of my skull and hm mouth slacked a little with pure pleasure.
"You didn't think you'd get away with it, did you?" his voice was gruff and demanding and I wasn't sure what he was talking about. My hands were running up and down his back, slick with a thin sheen of sweat and down to his studded belt. "Looking like that?" he continued "Jesus, girl, I could've had you on the car back there." There was an edge in his voice and I moved my hands around to his front, but instead of unclasping the belt I let my fingers flicker below the clasp barely touching the very obvious bulge in his skinny jeans. He growled, "And then at that fucking restaurant with the fucking spoon," his voice dropped an octave, lower than ever. My lips attached to his neck as I did it again, lingering there, pressing my fingers into his hardness properly and holy fuck the noise he made was animalistic.

"Fuck this, I'm gonna cum in my pants like a fucking twelve year old," he growled at me, grabbing my hand, pushing it onto his belt buckle demandingly. I fiddled with the clasp as he swore and bit gently on my shoulder and the second I had it off he was pushing his hips into my hands, begging me soundlessly to remove the jeans as well, which was a lot easier than it sounded. Billie was in a complete state and the second I made contact with him he was off cursing and bucking uncontrollably. I managed to push the button through the hole, but I had to press down hard to find his zip. "Fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuck I'm gonna-" he mumbled into my neck, sentence trailing off in a released hiss as the jeans disappeared and he regained control. His hands found my bra and it was unclasped with expertise. His hands grazed over my breasts once before travelling down to my pants and they were pulled off in one swift movement. I kept myself together by biting down on his shoulder, which judging by the rumbling guttural groan he enjoyed. He pulled himself back up to my lips as my hands were dipping into the rim of his boxers. I dragged them down, feeling a small damp spot and realising just how close Billie actually was.

His lips fell off mine and began to move frantically along my jawline. I was busy exploring the sensitive flesh of his earlobe where I whispered,
"Protection," he growled and continued to grind down onto me, my hips rolling up to meet him finally getting the friction I was craving. "Seriously," I moaned when he clearly was avoiding it, but I didn't sound very convincing saying how much we were both desperate for release right then. Billie surprised me by pulling away and reaching into his draw, flashing a condom at me with a toothy grin. I went to take it from him, but he pulled away, hot breath on my ear and lips tickling the lobe,

"If you want anything you're gonna have to let me do this," my stomach twisted even more at the thought of what was to come, showing my acknowledgement by planting a kiss on his temple, almost in his beautiful hair. All of a sudden he was hovering above me, I could feel him getting into position to push into me, peppering kisses all along my upper body, when there was a knocking on the door. Billie's expression of lust and what I think was neediness quickly turned to a glower.

"Billie, I know what you're doing bro and I'm sorry to interrupt, but we have a sound check in fifteen," Mile's voice floated through the door.
"You have got to be fucking kidding me," Billie's expression darkened dangerously. "Alright, thanks, bro." He spoke bitterly through to Mike, before turning to me apologetically. I felt bad for the guy. He was still rock hard and desperately needed a release. "Billie?" He looked at me, back in gentleman mode, his eyes never left my face even though we were both stark naked. "Do you want me to-?" He looked...deflated.
"No, no. That's not fair, y'know? I'm not letting you get me off and then leaving you in a state. No. I'll jump in the shower," and he stood up.

He was about to head to the shower when he leaned over me, whispering into my ear,
"Besides, that way it'll feel so much better later, y'know?" My insides churned and my system lurched.
"Later?" I squeaked.
"Darlin' I'm not gonna leave you hangin' like that," he smirked and waltzed off to the shower, leaving me to get dressed alone.

The lightening storm in my stomach had subsided, but the air was still thick and I suppressed a giggle as I noticed that we'd managed to steam up the window. There was what felt like a ball in my lower abdomen, pressing and swelling uncomfortably. Looks like Billie wasn't the only one who needed some help. I stretched as I heard the shower start and redressed in an old t-shirt with an oversized hoodie and some jogging bottoms. I decided to leave Billie in peace and wandered through to the living space.

Mike was there and I felt the heat rush to my cheeks immediately.
"Oh, hey Lily," he smiled. I couldn't help but like Mike. He had a sort of stillness about him, even in this crazy punk world, that made him seem approachable and wise.
"Hi," I found myself looking at the floor, my voice embarrassingly small.
"Why don't you come watch TV with me?" Mike asked gently inviting me to sit down. I did, tentatively.
"I'm sorry," I started. Mike turned to me with a soft smile.
"Why are you sorry? For human instinct? It's fine, Lils. Don't think we're not used to it."
"Still," I started but Mike cut me off.
"Still nothing. I don't mind, honestly. I mean if Tré was here, we'd have a much bigger problem, but he's not. So relax." Mike and I sat in comfortable silence until Billie appeared.

"Oh there you are," he said to me before turning to Mike with a wicked grin. "Alright asshole lets go," Mike grinned back at him which resulted in a friendly game of who-can-get-who-in-a-headlock-first. Mike won. Billie looked to me from in Mike's arms, "Oh! Do you want me to put your stuff in the back? Then you can chill here for a bit? I mean you could come with us I guess, but sound checks and all that shit is really boring, y'know?" The glint in his eyes said the next part for him and I don't want you there because I can't control myself around you.
"Yeah, that sounds nice. I could use some time to myself if I'm going to be stuck with you for god knows how long." I said, mocking disgust. Billie laughed with me.
"Wait, what?" Mike looked between the two of us. Billie didn't even falter.
"Oh, dude, y'know Lil broke up with that kid? Well she doesn't have anywhere else to go so I said she could come with us,"
"Come with us where, Billie?" Mike asked calmly, I couldn't work out if he was angry or what.
"On tour," Billie Joe's voice was dragged out and deadpan, like he was explaining to a child. Mike sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Man, you've forgotten life again. Dude, we play in Oakland next week to finish the tour. It's almost over."
"Oh," Billie's voice was soft, he turned to me with an almost giddy smile, unfazed by the change in situation. "Come with me?"
"Mike just said-"
"At my house. Come live with me."
"Billie, I - I don't know,"
"My offer still stands. Try it out and if you don't like it I'll pay to get you to wherever you want to go." I looked at him bewilderedly. Mike saw my undecidedness and stepped in.
"Bill, why don't you go get those boxes for Lily?"
"Oh, right," and like that he disappeared off, almost skipping and humming loudly.

Mike chuckled at his friend and turned to me. "I know what you're thinking." I raised an eyebrow at him. "You're worried because you've known the guy for less than twenty-four hours and he's asking you to move in with him and apart from him being a world famous singer you know nothing about his personality or what he's like."
"Well, yeah. I don't really want to end up raped and murdered," Mike chuckled lowly, I was starting to notice that Mike did a lot of chuckling.
"Of course you don't. And I'm not trying to convince you either way, okay? But Billie and I go way back. Like school years back. He's my best friend and I know him better than I know myself. And I promise you, Bill's not like this. I've never seen him be so gentlemanly towards girls, I mean he's charming alright and he makes a good boyfriend, don't get my wrong, but he's going miles out of his way here to help you and make you feel at home. And in all my years of knowing him he's never invited a girl back to his house before, let alone to stay there." I was speechless as Mike threw the gravity of Billie's offer into perspective.
"Oh wow. Thanks Mike," I said quietly. He patted my shoulder with a small smile.
"Just something to think about," and he walked out passed me.

Billie reappeared with all three boxes, a silly grin still fixed in place.
"Alright, Superman?" I asked mockingly at his display of strength, he laughed from behind the boxes and put them down before quickly explaining poorly how to work the stove (I had a feeling I knew how to use it better than him) and the TV. He even gave me the keys to his car in case I wanted to go out.
"We're there - look. You can see the arena, y'know? So you need anything just go through to where we played last night. I'll be like four hours-ish and then we'll come back for costume and makeup okay?"
"Yes, Billie. Now go and stop stressing, I'll be fine," he pulled me into a hug.
"Okay, just don't do anything I wouldn't," I stared at him, deadpan.
"That's basically nothing," He let out a short, sharp laugh, before leaning in close to my ear.
"Okay then, don't do anything that I wouldn't want to miss," he pulled away shooting me a wink before kissing my cheek and leaving. "Be good!" His voice drifted back to me.

Four hours. Four hours wasn't that long, but I was bored and I had the keys to a very nice BMW and a lot of now useless energy that might as well be exercised. I disappeared back into Billie's room and threw on a pair of jeans, a black t-shirt with a blue and pink ying-yang and a blue and white flannel before disappearing off the bus. I had a bit of a fight with the door but eventually managed to lock it and get into the car. As someone who wasn't obsessed with cars, I still got a kick out of driving the sleek machine five minutes down the road to the nearest supermarket. To be honest I could have walked like I did usually, but I just wanted to play with the shiny car. In my defence it was very shiny and it smelt like Billie.

Unlike every other female on the planet, I didn't enjoy shopping and so was in and out very quickly with only the essentials. When I got back with my bags, I began to put things away. I hadn't been able to buy much, but got something other than microwave meals for the boys before getting out my teabags and m&ms to settle down and watch a movie. "Where the fuck is the kettle?" I muttered. They didn't have a goddamn kettle. I ended up heating the water in the microwave, a sacrilege to the British, but tea was tea and I needed it. Once settled down with my cuppa, munching my way through the sugar-shelled chocolate nuts and armed with all my favourite films, a Harry Potter marathon was soon underway.

~~~~~

"GET THE FUCK UP!" A voice screeched in my ear, I bolted upright, knocking an empty mug and packet to the floor. I found myself looking around blearily.
"Wha-?" I barely managed to talk, my voice was thick and stuck in my throat. I looked up at the TV to see that I was halfway through the Prisoner Of Azkaban, not where I left off. Oh. Oh, I fell asleep. Tré was laughing his ass off on the floor behind me.
"I thought you were dead!" He wheezed. I swallowed a few times, my mind hazy from sleep I was struggling to put one and one together."What?" I asked again "I'm not dead," I began to explain, but Tré was just giggling more.
"Man, you were passed out, nothing was waking you up!"
"Wha- why were you trying to wake me up?" I blinked a few times to try to clear my vision, still unable to wrap my mind around everything. Suddenly, I was grabbed from behind and pulled back down onto the settee into a familiar body.

"Leave her alone, Tré. British people can't wake up," Billie laughed softly. I struggled away from Billie and made my way unsteadily to the bedrooms.
"Fuck off, I'm going back to bed," I whined, joking but at the same time semi-serious. I hadn't slept like that in a long time and my body, once recovered from the how-many-centuries-have-passed feeling of unexpected naps was once again craving deep sleep.
"You can't go to sleep now!" Billie stopped me. I gave him a blank look. "We're playing a show!"
"I'm not," I pointed out, struggling to see where this was going. Billie rolled his eyes in an overdramatic gesture.
"No, but VIP guests don't usually sleep through shows."
♠ ♠ ♠
~~~~

So I did a thing...

This is the first time I've ever written something a bit smutty so I'd really appreciate feedback. Did you guys like it? Do you think I got the tone right? Was it too long? Too short? Would you like to read a full on scene later in this story??

Please please please feedback, I'm really nervous about publishing this!

I love you guys so much and I value your opinions sooo much :)

Love always
Shadow xx