Demolition Lovers

I mean this forever

As they sat in silence in his car, the locks snapped shut. He twisted the key in the ignition and started to drive.
"Where are we going?" She asked.
"I don't know." He mumbled.
She wasn't scared. She knew she could trust him...couldn't she?
He reached down under the driver's seat, pulled out a bottle of vodka, and took a swig.
"What are you doing?" She said, laughing nervously. "You know you can't-"
"LEAVE me alone!" He snarled.
She stared at him, wide eyed.
"You don't know how much I love you! You're the only one!! I mean this!" He shouted, slurring his words slightly. "This time, I mean it, I'll let you know just how much you mean to me."
She was shaking, although she didn't know it. She couldn't believe this was happening. She didn't know she meant this much to him. She was scared, terrified.
They were on a deserted country road, the car swerving dangerously from side to side. Suddenly, he stopped the car. "Get out." He whispered menacingly.
"I don't underst-"
"GET OUT!"
Tears were streaming down her face.
"I'm so sorry!" She yelled. "It was my fault! We can make things go back to the way we were! I'm sorry, I'm so, so..."
Her eyes widened as he pulled out a gun. She struggled to subdue a scream.
"All we are is bullets." He giggled nervously. "You wanna know how much I want to show you you're the only one?"
"What do you mean?"
"Like a bed of roses", He screamed, "There's a dozen reasons in this gun!"
"I mean this!"

BANG.

"FOREVER!"

BANG.