Status: Active

Sex and Donuts

"So, he just sent you a text message just like that?" Anna asked as the two of us walked side by side down the sidewalk.
"Yep, just like that." I confirmed.
"What a douche rag!" she exclaimed, recieving a few side glances from the people passing.
I pulled out my cellphone to read the said text aloud," Babe, welcome to Dumpsville...populaion, You."
Anna let out a huge disgusted scoff," seriously, what a giant douche canoe."
"Well, it got worse later," I scrolled down one more text and showed her," he sent me a close up of his dong, then he said 'whoops, wrong girl'."
"It definitely got worse," she said as she studied the picture.
"Its okay, he was dragging me down." I said with a shrug trying to act like none of it bothered me.
"Clem, he worked at a Donut House, he was basically using you as a money cow."
"I don't like being called a co-" my cellphone's alarm began to beep," well lunch is over, see you in six hours." I said as we turned into the front door of our work place.
"Have fun with birthing babies!" Anna yelled as we split ways.
I sped walked into the elevator that was starting to close. I pushed floor '5' and waited for the doors to open. I've only been working at the Shorewood Medical Center for five months. Most of my experience is in geriatrics but they wanted a nurse on the pediatric floor so I happily applied, I mean, who doesn't like kids? The answer is, me, I don't like kids. But I signed a contract so I'm stuck for another seven months.
Before thinking of how many months I have left to go, I need to get through these six hours...
  1. Damion Scott
    Yes, he's so bad he is called by his full name.
  2. Hipster Hot Dog
    Wrapped in a bun and ironic bowtie
  3. Danishes and Peaches
    It's what's for breakfast.
  4. Petunias and Violets
    They're all P's and V's to me.
  5. Sacred Peen
    Much different than sacred Poon
  6. Embrace the Sass
    Sometimes it's required
  7. Lacey Skivvies
    Fits well around the rump