Status: Active

Sex and Donuts

Damion Scott

You're boring at sex. kept ringing in my ears. That was the last message Damion Scott sent me, that's what I get for asking him why he wanted to break up. I think I'm sexy, I have some sex appeal. Just have to start showing off what my mother gave me. I shot up out of bed to look at my reflection in my full length mirror.
From head to toe I just exude sexiness. My curly strawberry blonde hair were in two braids, huge bags lay under my blue eyes, let's not forget the nasal strip on my above average sized nose. I tried to smile but my mouth guard popped out covered in drool. So maybe I don't exude sexiness, but at least I've got confidence.
I look down to my body shape, I'm basically a walking pear. Wide hips, breasts so small I could pass as a thirteen year old boy, feet larger than average, and my thighs are having an affair for they're always touching. Maybe I don't have much confidence, but I can pretend.
I laid back down in bed and threw the covers over my head as I popped the mouth guard back in my mouth. I've got straight teeth, that's something I've got going for me.

6:15 am
The next morning, I went through my normal routine, my normal...boring routine. The nasal strip is missing but according to Damion Scott I motorboat pillows at night, I throw my mouth guard into the container before jumping out of bed.
Luckily, my coffee maker starts making coffee on it's own at six in the morning. Which means when I walked out of my bedroom to my kitchen the smell of coffee fills my nose. Just the smell wakes me up.
Today is my first day off in three days, doesn't seem like much but to a nurse it's eternity. I don't even know what I'm going to do for the next four days. Usually on my first day off I'd go see Damion Scott and get a donut. NO!!! I need to get him out of my life, even if that means to swear donuts out of my life forever. Okay....that's irrational...there's no way that I can never eat another donut. I'll just find some other shop to go to. Maybe that's what I'll do. I unplug my phone to message Anna but I see that I already received a message from her.
It read: Don't you dare go to the Donut House!
I reply: I'm going to find a new donut hangout, I'm sure they're plenty.
While I wait for her response, I pour a cup of coffee and grab a cold piece of pizza from the fridge. I sit down at the kitchen island and look around at my apartment. That's when I noticed, it looks so empty. By empty I mean half my shit is gone. The brown suede couch, the wooden television stand, all my plants. What kind of asshole takes plants?
I immediately pick up my phone and dial Anna, after four rings she finally picks up," I'm sleeping you dumb bitch."
"Damion Scott took half my shit!" I yelled into the phone as I paced the empty living room.
"Since when have you started using his first and last name?"
"That doesn't matter, my television is on the floor because he took the stand." I sat back down at the island," he even took my fucking ficus."
"What a giant ass sweater." Anna replied, I could tell she's tired because she didn't have as much feeling as usual. But her unique insults is why I keep her around, feelings or no.
"Let's not forget my couch is also missing, so the only place I can sit are my bar stools."
"Now where are you going to make out with new men?"
"I'm not making out with anybody anytime soon."
"You're going to need a rebound if you want to get over this Damion Scott."
"Well, I'm going to find a new donut place, you going to come or what?" I asked, trying to change the subject.
"No, I'm only awake because I picked up an extra shift in the psych ward." Anna replied, briskly," when you find a new place with a new guy who also has two first names, let me know and I'll go next time."
"Psych? Really?"
"They're always short nurses, they scare them away so quickly, people never realize how crazy they mean."
"I'll text you all day to keep you updated."
"Go shower, I can smell you through the phone." Anna said before she abruptly hung up.
That's nice of her.
I open my internet app on my phone, local donut shops. Of course the first result was The Donut House.
Not today Satan.
The next result was actually a café called Bakery at the Lake. It's literally four blocks away from my apartment. Maybe that could be my next donut shop.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize that it's a slow start, I'm getting off a five year hiatus from writing so I've gotta get back in the groove.