Status: Active

Sex and Donuts

Petunias and Violets

It's been a week since I went back to Bakery at the Lake, I'm just too worried that Hipster Bitch will be there with more sass. I don't know what I did to make him be so mean to me, lie, he made fun of his beard, is it just his personality? I'm totally innocent,LIE. I sat up in my bed, I was still in my nightgown and my hair was in a ponytail on top of my head. Like usual my nasal strip was missing, when I change the sheets I'll find a small stock pile of them.

Back to Weldon though, he's a big jerk face and he needs to know it. I took a long pause,I shouldn't be afraid of some kid that's probably 10 years my junior, I'm going to go get a pastry and rub it in his face that he can't scare me away with his big old jerk face. I jumped out of bed and started going through my dresser. I need to get the most hottest outfit I own, without going all crazy skank. Then I found it, the perfect outfit.

I threw it on quickly and went as quick as I could to the coffee shop. Not for a second did it run through my head that he might not even be working, nope, not at all. I just know that I look good and he needs to see it.

When I arrive to the shop there was an actual line, who knew that there were other people in this world besides me. I look to the side and see my outfit, I really see it in the reflection. My hair was on point, it was up in a top knot so I can show off my tiny looking neck, my head is so fat that it looks like a toothpick supporting a grape. But a neck is supposed to be sexy so what else could I do but a top knot? I had my blue denim jacket on with a floral shift dress underneath it, finished off with black tights, and my brown booties from last week. Oh, did I say it was super sexy? I meant to say that it's super hipster. If I want to play the game I need to look the part of a character. My lipstick was a mauve to match the floral dress. As the teens would say, YAAAAAAASSSSSS.

I look beautiful, if you think otherwise...well, FUCK YOU and your hamster.

I finally make it around the corner and that's when I saw him. His little smug face as he handed the woman her bagel. I could only imagine what he was saying,here's your butthole bread, you big butthole, don't open your mouth too big or a dick will just fly right in and fuck you in the face, heuheuheuheuheu. I didn't notice that I was glaring, he actually looked in my direction while I was giving him the good ol' stink eye. He made a weird face then continued on with his work.
It took around five minutes for me to reach the front of the line, I just looked at him," look you ass hat." I started.

"Wait a second," he interrupted," Clair, I'll be back, I'm going to take this elsewhere." he took off his apron and stepped from around the counter, he walked away towards the back of the café. I instinctually followed him so I could give him a piece of my mind.

"You better have a minute because I'm going to give you a piece of my mind." I said when I got to him,That sounded so stupid, I'm so stupid. With every word I spoke I felt my courage dwindle down to nothing.

"Go ahead, just don't yell." he replied, I looked at his outfit, I've never really seen his full body since there's some sort of table in the way. He had a plain blue button up shirt on, he only owns button up shirts I'm assuming, but I can't judge too much since I've only seen him three times. His pants were slim cut and a dark shade of gray, his shoes were black vans that made his feet look big, you know what they say about big feet, hurr hurr, and his hair was in the usual style of loosely pushed back with product but he had a lighter gray beanie on.

"You can't tell me to not yell, I'm going to yell." I said, I didn't even yell that part, how sad. He let out a sigh," you are just a Hipster Bitch, that's what you are to me, that's all I call you."

"So you talk about me?" he asked, I ignored that comment.

"You are such a huge asshole, I don't even understand how you have survived this far without being murdered by one of the many woman you have insulted. You in your huge collection of button up shirts that are covered in food prints, aren't you just so cool." I took a quick breath," think you're so hot in your slim fit pants, trying to show off what your mother forgot to give you, skinny legs and big feet."

"If you're trying to be mean, you're failing horribly." I smacked his chest with my hands, he's actually kind of muscular, but I'm not going to think about that.

"You're a big poop head, I'm older than you so you should be nicer, your patchy beard isn't my fault, it's yours for thinking you can actually grow a beard." I poked him hard in the middle of the chest," you are such a hi-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence. He had grabbed my face and kissed me square on the lips. I gasped into it but he didn't pull away. At that point I just leaned more into it, some younger male who is kind of hot, really hot, is kissing me, I need to take advantage of it.

He finally pulled away, I was just shocked, he stared at me with his green eyes for a moment," meet me in the bathroom," he finally said, short of breath," the door locks." it took me a moment to understand what he was talking about, I was taken back once I finally understand what he was asking of me.

However, next thing I knew I was in the bathroom of Bakery at the Lake, sitting on the sink with one leg wrapped around his bare waist and another straight up resting on his shoulder. Why yes, I was finally getting some 'D' to burrow into my 'V' and I can tell you, younger men do have more energy. I might have to retire into being a cougar.
♠ ♠ ♠
Small sex scene, not really though. Trying to keep it light.