Status: On-going

Molly's Nightmare

Kerto POV (Hunting Molly)

I'm Kerto, Not much to tell about myself other than i'm a born werewolf, that's lived in the wild. I have been around many humans knowing some of their ways but my pack never liked that about me. They hated my curiosity, and kindness. Human are nothing below us and must be killed if they come into our territory.
Running, Fleeing, frustrated why won't they leave me alone and let me go?
My pack hunts me, They wish Death on me. I just wanted to break free, get away from their angry eyes, Do things my way and not theirs. I want to met new people, humans even. They don't like my why even bother? Miles ran, Leafs chunching, dark cool breeze. It felt Nice on my fur, panting I got some space between them and myself now. Driving, jumping into a bush smacking my face. It was too late I was too busy running Too smell her ahead. I had ran into a human territory. My eyes fell onto a young girl, there was no fear coming from her. I had a moment of awe as i stared back. My heart jump, I panicked. They were still after me even this far away? I have no choice, I'll take her away from here before they see and kill her. Never met her and yet, I don't have it in me to let them cross paths and take her as a Snack to eat.
-Flash back to current time~
“Is she always like that?” I asked Kira frustrated.
“No, but today’s not been her best of days. I’m thinking of asking my parents if she can stay at my house. She’s having family troubles and it’s getting to her.” Kira told me. “We need to get to class. Where do you go next? I can help you.” Family, has to be a word for human packs, I thought too myself.
“No, it’s fine. Thank you for allowing me to sit here.” I said as I picked up my handful of napkins I had gotten from the lady giving out food.
“No, no. You can sit with us again. Molly will come around and she talks just as much or more than me!” Kira told me happily before rushing off into the crowd of people.
Heading out to my next class, I threw the napkins in a nearby bin. At least I found her, but now how do I tell her? It bugs me so much. I can’t just go up to her and say “Hey I bit you this morning to keep you safe from the other wolves, Oh by the way I’m a werewolf. Humans, Fear us some even kill creatures like me.” I shook my head. “What do I do?” I asked myself.
“You lost?” A high-pitched girlish voice asked. I turned to see a girl wearing the school’s cheerleading outfit.
My nose started to burn with the smell coming off her. “No, no I got it.” I turned quickly, covering my nose and pushing my way away from her as fast as I could. “The hell! Whats with that guy?! I heard her say annoyed to a friend.
I dislike human girls who drown themselves in an odd smell of bad flowers. humans are weird. I missed out on lunch, I think I’m going to find me a nice little bunny. They taste nice and juicy, with a side of fluff. I was late for my last class of the day due to me getting lost after running from a few females smelling strongly of flowers. They all been following me, wonder if they're in heat of something. I shivered at the thought. Luckily, I was able to get away with being late because it was my first day Good thing the Lead master of this place was A goblin and allowed me in. Lead master, Pack runner, principal so many words for what a leader would be called.
“Welcome to class, Kerto. Next time, don't be late.” The teacher gave me an evil look when he said that.
“I’m sorry I had gotten a little lost.” I said shyly, looking away from the teacher's eyes.
“Why don’t you sit in the empty seat next to Molly? Molly, raise your hand please.” The teacher half yelled. I felt happy to run into her again so easily, I need to talk to her. Would she hate me knowing what I've done to her?
I darted my eyes to the back to see Molly, who jumped in her a seat a little before raising her hand. She looked annoyed. Others in class there eyes fell on me. It’s been like this all day, Walking passed people and they stare uncomfortably.
“Hello again, Molly.” I said while sitting down.
“Following me much stalker?” Molly asked accusingly, looking my way before returning to her paper.
Even though I was feeling a little uneasily by her words, I had an idea. Pulling out a sheet of paper myself and before I continued, I looked to see what the teacher was doing. He was just going over a worksheet that had be done a day or so ago, Giving me nothing to do. Lucky for me an elder wolf, had taught me how to read and write if i ever came into contact with humans. I wouldn't seem too off. I wrote on the paper Do you believe in fantasy, ghosts, or anything like that? what's your opinion on them? Giving a quick look around I slid the paper on her desk and avoided looking her way.
It took a while before she gave it back to me. It read: World would be much more interesting if there was, But they aren’t real. Happy? leave me alone.
I was shocked with the reply. If only she knew that everything was in fact real. I had even met a dragon once before and he was not the most kind in the world. I had about lost my fur. Peeking over, She was still working on her drawing. It looked so real. Like she captured my wolf form on paper.
“You like Wolves? I asked her without trying to be too pushy.
“I don't necessarily like or hate them, but this one…” she stopped talking and ignored me going back to work on the drawing.
Near the end of the class, the teacher came near me looking at me closely. “Kerto, you must know this school doesn’t allow hair to be dyed.” He sounded annoyed.
“It’s very rare sir, but my hair in fact has been this color since my birth. If I have to, I’ll prove it.” I happily told him.
“I want you to go to the office tomorrow and tell them your proof. If they believe your fairy tale then I will allow it. Bring a note.” He said before walking away.
“Born that way huh? interesting, I like to see that proof myself.” Molly looked at me with curious eyes.
“If you’d like, I can show you before anyone else?” I asked.
“I have to go home” She said looking disappointed.
“Sorry, I don’t know what it’s like err, Kira told me a little. Trying to make her feel better but not knowing what to say. The bell went off and it made me jump, I had been waiting on some comment from her that didn't come.
The class had ran out the room like the place was on fire, I held back and decided to follow Molly after school without her knowing.
She left much later than everyone else, she had visited the nurse that took some time. That nurse had a strong goblin smell to her, they stink. After she was about a mile away from the school, I was still unnoticed and I hid so no one could see me. I turned into my wolf form, I’m much faster like this and harder to notice. I gave myself a shake to fluff out my fur some, then hopped Molly’s way before she got too far. The hunts on she won't get away from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought it be interesting to try switching Point of views in this story, so here it is.