The Storm.

Just like fire

Seeing the ground like it was the middle of nowhere, I saw a huge castle in the distance. Thor was behind me and it was just us. I felt the heat in my body the closer we got to the castle. I walked into the castle and was amazed how beautiful it was.

“Hello!” I shouted hearing it echo all throughout the castle.

I made my to the throne then saw my father sitting on his throne. I stopped and then he looked at me.

“Danielle?” He questioned.

“Hello father.” I replied smiling.

Then, he stood up and then he started walking towards me. he slapped me hard and I was on the ground. I used my power to slam Thor against the wall.

“ and if he isn’t, show him what female power really is in Muspelheim.”

I felt my body heat up and threw him across the ground in flames. He threw a fire ball at me and I dodged it then throwing one back hitting him.

“I’m not your daughter anymore, I belong to Asgard where I will be a queen.” I told him.

I walked away then left a trail of flames. We got back into Asgard and Thor left my side to go talk to Odin.

“How did it go?” I heard Frigga ask.

“I showed him what female power really was.” I told her.

I went to chambers and then I heard a knock on my door.

“Go away!” I shouted.

I heard the knocking then I escaped through my window and landed quietly in the garden.

“Oh yes, she will be mine your king. I will make her pay for what she did.” I heard Loki say.

Loki was going to make me his?! I don’t like him! I need to find Thor! I quietly made my way up the stairs and into the palace. Then, I ran into Thor near my chambers.

“Thor, I need to tell you something. Loki is planning to make me his queen and make me pay for what I did and I don’t want that….” I was cut off by him kissing me. I used my hand to open my chamber door and Thor shut it. I locked it using my magic.

A woke up a few hours later to see Thor still in my bed sleeping.

“Thor?” I asked.

I saw his eyes open up gleaming at me.

“I don’t want to lose you, I want you and a family.” I blurted out.

“A family?” He questioned.

“Yes, and I want to be yours.” I said then kissing him.